Badges? Let's see what you got!! Updated first post.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justcruzin

Reaction score
Where do you guy's find all the badges? Like in the photo below.

OldBar07061.jpg

I've seen them (in pictures on this site) on bumpers too. I really like them and would like to start looking for some for my bus! Just need to know what they are?

Oh, and I hope I put this in the right area?

Since I now know what the badges are and where to get them, I would love to see your bus with it's badges. Well, any VW with badges would be great! :D That is if it's ok to be in here if it's not a Baywindow? Figured it would be ok in "General" to allow other VW's but if it's not I will take that part out! Figured since this thread was already about badges, I would update it to include everyone's pics! :D

Let's see what you got!! :D

Hi - the RAC and AA are vehicle breakdown/recovery clubs, which have been going for years so you can pick up some nice vintage badges for them !

RAC = Royal Automobile Club
AA = Automobile Association

Simo

simo said:
Hi - the RAC and AA are vehicle breakdown/recovery clubs, which have been going for years so you can pick up some nice vintage badges for them !

RAC = Royal Automobile Club
AA = Automobile Association

Simo

Like this. :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Classic-AA-Car-Badge-1945-1967-/140686695225?pt=UK_Car_Parts_Vehicles_Automobila_ET&hash=item20c1949b39" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi Kim. There is a few old ones for sale in a antiques/junk shop down the road from me. I could go and see how much they are next time I pass, wouldn't cost much to ship them over to you.

mister said:
Hi Kim. There is a few old ones for sale in a antiques/junk shop down the road from me. I could go and see how much they are next time I pass, wouldn't cost much to ship them over to you.

That would be awesome!! Thanks so much. Let me know what you find.

I want to thank everyone else too. I will keep an eye on eBay for them now. Hope the seller is willing to ship to the US! :)

Thanks again

LOL, I love all the badges but I think that is a bit more then what I want to do! Lol Ok, maybe I will go almost like that bus, give or take a few!! LOL

I did buy the badge in the eBay link above. First time for me to make an eBay purchase from that area. Went pretty smooth so far. Can't wait to get my first badge. I'll probably be the only vw's in Cali with badges!! Yah, I plan on putting some on my 64 bus and 66 bug too! :D

Mister, I'm still interested in the one's you were telling me about. Let me know what you find!!

Well, since I got my first badge, figured I should share it in this thread! :D

IMG_2831.jpg

IMG_2832.jpg

Now to collect some more! :D Not as many as in that bus in the post above though! LOL

Gadget Boy said:
Kim im out at Pomona and the Classic this year , if you want me to bring any with me for You, and save on Your shipping let me know :mrgreen:

Dang, sure wish I could go to that show. I already have my money spent on going to a Ford show at Knott's Berry Farm. Can't afford to go to LA twice! LOL If it wasn't a tradition to go to the Knott's show, I would cancel and go to Ponoma! Maybe I will try to save for next year and do both! :D

Hi, ive got one just like chris's (crede999) that you can have if you like, how much does it cost to the us?

regards.........................kev :D

bubba dubba said:
Hi, ive got one just like chris's (crede999) that you can have if you like, how much does it cost to the us?

regards.........................kev :D

That's awesome!! I will PM you. I think it was 3.20 or 3.70 GBP's to send a badge to the US!

I have another question. LOL

I am now thinking of getting a badge bar. I found one online that is 22" Bent. Here is a link to it. http://www.triple-c.com/Products_and_Accessories.cfm?pn=BARB22&pID=875" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For those that have badge bars on their busses, will this bent bar work or should I go with a straight one?

Ok, since my last post, I have been thinking some more. LOL I think I could just make one of these bars.

Does anyone have a close up picture of the mount that goes to the grille or bumper. Basically the piece that attaches to the bus. That would help a lot.

Thanks.

Latest posts