Battlebridge and home again

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AGC

Reaction score
Went to Battlebridge show....wet and miserable on Saturday but a good day on Sunday UNTIL driving home......And old bloke in a 4x4 towing a caravan overtook me on the A130 pulled back in too soon and hit me with the van :x . Luckily only damaged my wing mirror but shook me and my son up...If I had been on a bike it would have been real bad....When I caught up with him and stopped him he didnt even know he had hit me!!!

AGC said:
Went to Battlebridge show....wet and miserable on Saturday but a good day on Sunday UNTIL driving home......And old bloke in a 4x4 towing a caravan overtook me on the A130 pulled back in too soon and hit me with the van :x . Luckily only damaged my wing mirror but shook me and my son up...If I had been on a bike it would have been real bad....When I caught up with him and stopped him he didnt even know he had hit me!!!

did u catch him on the A12

if so, i saw u on the side of the road with the offending caravan, near boreham

I caught him on a slip road signed to Stansted so probably wasnt me (ive got an light grey EB with black bra and BRM's....it happened approx 1pm

saw another eb, sure it was beige with a check bra, pulled up by boreham(chelmsford exit) A12, chatting to a guy with a caravan and 4x4, about 1ish.................bizarre :?:

sounds like the caravan man should get a early bay to go camping in much more stylish and he might be safer on the road to others probabl not him self though

Latest posts