Bays on teledials, talk to me!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

56 pumper

Reaction score
Lookin for inspiration for my 69 bay, got a set of mint teledials, t2d narrowed beam,
3.5 dropped spindles, just looking for pictures if anyone has any.
Thx
Cathal. :D

56 pumper said:
Lookin for inspiration for my 69 bay, got a set of mint teledials, t2d narrowed beam,
3.5 dropped spindles, just looking for pictures if anyone has any.
Thx
Cathal. :D

Search for stuartrx7 on here. His bay is the tits. 8)

I've got a set of teledials and a set of cookies for mine, hubs/disks/calipers, rears re-drilled and slotted but still waiting on my drop spindles to get the whole set up in place.

Seen teledials powder coated black with polished rims and faces of the holes, looked really nice.

I have some 6inchers to go on mine with adapters....the adapters are 25mm ones that bolt to small 5 stud patten.

Mine are seagull grey - so I'm stripping them and then will decide, I'm thinking of raw and therefore allowed to dull off, in the centre and a polished rim 8)

7" will go on the back with the creative drums I've heard....which would make sense as it equates to what I have now with adapters. I just couldn't find the cash for the drums....

Here`s mine although I`m changing the wheels to 17`s
lowtruck007.jpg

dubdubz said:
7" will go on the back with the creative drums I've heard....which would make sense as it equates to what I have now with adapters. I just couldn't find the cash for the drums....

A much cheaper option if you can is to get your own hubs redrilled to 5x130 and the drums slotted (may also need the shaft shortening to get you centres on.

Both Futbus and Transporterhaus can do this for around £80-100

Thats what im doing as i have spare drums/hubs of my old bus, if yours is off the road then happy days

All three sets of mine (Teledials and 2x Cookies) are 6" front and 7" rear

Here's some of our teledial action, not every ones cup of tea, but we love them.
SG70W031.jpg

SG70W1032.jpg

IMG_3352.jpg

http://www.midlandpaintwerks.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

^^That's mine above, Airtime saved me the trouble of posting. ;) I'll be watching this thread for more pics of earlybays on 'dials!

Latest posts