Birmingham newby

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going try and hold for a westy till I fell in love with the "bang bus" and impulse bought it off ebay..

You won't miss me if u see the bus I'm 6ft 6 and fill the cab . :)

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.294577,-1.780006" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Oooops,

Sorry about that... but am I right to think that Merlydog / Sarah is the very tidy bus not to far from your old site?

George

George B said:
Oooops,

Sorry about that... but am I right to think that Merlydog / Sarah is the very tidy bus not to far from your old site?

George

Hehe easily done George no apologie required. This is generally a mans world. Yes I do live quite close to Graham's old unit, even closer to him actually! Where abouts are you George?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Mr Merlydog :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought he meant someone else, I spat coffee all over the lappy when I read that and then twigged :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Funny lot up Norf :lol: ;) :lol: ;) :lol:

ozziedog said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Mr Merlydog :lol: :lol: :lol:

I thought he meant someone else, I spat coffee all over the lappy when I read that and then twigged :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Funny lot up Norf :lol: ;) :lol: ;) :lol:

Oi Hammer boy,,,,,,,, Bin away for a bit and now bk throwing your funnies about. Bugger off and get that window sorted! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ash

i hadn't thought about continuing the thread but that sounds like a good idea, considering you bought it with no history it seems to be a well known bus now so id be daft not carry it on.

it'll be a few weeks till i can really get to start looking at the bus properly because of the wife wanting her kitchen finished but then ill get her into a garage and decide where to start with my budget.

as this my first old vw it might take a while to get to grips with working on her myself as my mechanic skills are limited :)

Merlydog said:
George B said:
Oooops,

George

Hehe easily done George no apologie required. This is generally a mans world. Yes I do live quite close to Graham's old unit, even closer to him actually! Where abouts are you George?

Hi I'm in Cheswick and used to work on Cranmore quite often....

I thought as now I am the current owner of the bang bus I would keep up the thread that ash has put so much time into so here is the first pic of me and my mate giving her a check over and writing a list of jobs to tackle on a bog roll ha ha
4d6643e8-803a-36db.jpg

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?y555hj" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Latest posts