• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BITS FOR SALE (or make on offer) can take to breeze

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

Really interested in the dormobile cooker setup as I am wondering how to convert my westy front seat to house it, any ideas?

Cheers

J

hi there, if there still avalible i'll have the ratty door mirrors & crank pully.
will you be going to dubs at the castle? if not posting's fine.
thanks baj ;)

dublicious said:
Hi,

Really interested in the dormobile cooker setup as I am wondering how to convert my westy front seat to house it, any ideas?

Cheers

J
well actually i have the passenger seat that it sits under as standard, but its been in storage so long i cant remember what its like ,if your interested i will dig it out and gets some photos of it for you?
but if u still want the cooker on its own let me know?
regards
glen.

baj said:
hi there, if there still avalible i'll have the ratty door mirrors & crank pully.
will you be going to dubs at the castle? if not posting's fine.
thanks baj ;)
you have p.m baj
glen :D

Got the hinge mech this morning Glen. It has all the right bits to put mine back together. Perfect mate :) :) Thanks again
Brian

BJ1 said:
Got the hinge mech this morning Glen. It has all the right bits to put mine back together. Perfect mate :) :) Thanks again
Brian
not a problem brian,hope it all go's together fine for ya :D
glen

hi there, door mirrors & crank pully turned up today.
many thanks bruce ;)

I'll take the lock rods please.

How much posted to kent?

Nick

Latest posts