• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BITS FOR SALE (or make on offer) can take to breeze

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FRONT SCREEN RUBBER( NEW FROM SCHOFIELDS) £7
and Seat belts please

Could you get me a total with the P&P

ta

Rexer said:
Rexer said:
I'll take the lock rods please.

How much posted to kent?

Nick

Still waiting ;)
hi sorry for late reply been away, gingerporshe just got in before you on one of the rods , sorry if the sale falls through i will let you know however i will still have one rod near side if you want it , let me know
glen

slugmobile said:
Rexer said:
Rexer said:
I'll take the lock rods please.

How much posted to kent?

Nick

Still waiting ;)
hi sorry for late reply been away, gingerporshe just got in before you on one of the rods , sorry if the sale falls through i will let you know however i will still have one rod near side if you want it , let me know
glen

Ok mate, ill try and get a pair off someone, if i have no joy will come back to you

Thanks

Hi - I need to replace the passanger door handle on my 69 Westy as the barrel is missing - if the handles you have are standard fitting but simply without lock holes that would do me fine.
cheers
Paul

animal said:
Hi - I need to replace the passanger door handle on my 69 Westy as the barrel is missing - if the handles you have are standard fitting but simply without lock holes that would do me fine.
cheers
Paul
sorry bud both the door handles are also missing the barrels :(

Do you still have the rear bumper irons and the seatbelts?, are the seatbelts 3 point ones for the front?

Going to Breeze so can collect from there and pay cash,

Is the dormobile cooker still for sale. How much posted?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Latest posts