Black headlining? Anyone fitted one?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buss69

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi all, after the mice ate and defecated all over my pristine white headlining resulting in me cutting it out I've got to the point of replacement. Has anyone out there got a dark or black headlining in their bus? Obviously I know it's going to make things feel smaller but just by how much. All thoughts would be appreciated, cheers.

Buss69 said:
Hi all, after the mice ate and defecated all over my pristine white headlining resulting in me cutting it out I've got to the point of replacement. Has anyone out there got a dark or black headlining in their bus? Obviously I know it's going to make things feel smaller but just by how much. All thoughts would be appreciated, cheers.

Brian Burrows put a navy blue swede headlining in his '67 slider samba, it looked absolutely awesome! Do it ;-)

I know of one that's for sale and has a black headliner in. I think it's too dark and prefer white/cream.

Hope this helps:
1142809265_ZpRSc-XL-1.jpg

I was looking into a dark brown mohair headliner to match the seat two tone colour but was put off for the same reason above it was WAY too dark. I guess you can carry it off in a samba as you have all that glass. Velvet would be pimp though.

Resto-raider said:
I know of one that's for sale and has a black headliner in. I think it's too dark and prefer white/cream.

Hope this helps:
1142809265_ZpRSc-XL-1.jpg

Thanks for the pic. I think it looks pretty cool. After all the comments though I might go for a mid grey!

Latest posts