Blue bus in Bristol?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valentine Won

Reaction score
Don`t know if its any one off here but saw a Bus last week in Bristol that is new to me was seen in Longwell Grn Asda with a chequered bra and then driving through Dowend High street with ribbons tied to the back.
Blue,Deluxe trim,american plates,roof rack.
very nice bus 8)
cheers shaun

Was it this one? We saw it parked at the services, junction 27 of the M5 for Barnstaple, cracking looking bus :)

3EFC4F87-72BD-4756-9082-BC8F6187DDC1-4533-000002441BD7AAA5.jpg

This bus is owned by a lad called Andy and he lives in Kingswood in Bristol, my mate at work is mates with him, they were using his bus for a wedding, my mate said it's a really early 67 :D,

Longers7 said:
This bus is owned by a lad called Andy and he lives in Kingswood in Bristol, my mate at work is mates with him, they were using his bus for a wedding, my mate said it's a really early 67 :D,
06506e3cda50c13495eb9c29b6ca2509.jpg

Strange that i have never seen the bus before and then saw it twice on a wkend so thought it was down from somewhere else
Lovely on the inside as well as on the outside 8)
love the colour
Thanks for letting me know
cheers shaun

Yeah i was quite surprised when my mate was showing me the pics of it on his phone as i only live 5 mins from the bus but have never seen it before, the lad who owns it isnt on here, or any forum :? , he does use it alot apparently, very nice bus indeed, cheers harry

Alright guys I pop over here every now and then from the "other side" there seems to be quite a few earlybays in Bristol. I live near the blue bus too but never seen him out and about, in fact I live just along the road from Ozziedog never seen him out either ;) I used to see a green early on the 4174 quite a lot is that anyone on here?

Latest posts