Boris

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those spots really look the part! Sorry I cant help with the wiring though :(

I'd love some spots on DeeDee but they'd look a bit odd with the over-riders.... I can't decide which I'd rather have :? ;)

I want both eventually :lol: :lol: Going to use the inner bolt for the spots.
My bus don't care :lol: :lol:
Have to save up as they are so expensive. :( :(

J & P
:D :D :D

I dunno how it'd look with both really, Wonder if anyone else is rockin' both.......

Might have to give it a go and see how it looks lol :lol:

DeeDeeTheBay said:
Those spots really look the part! Sorry I cant help with the wiring though :(

I'd love some spots on DeeDee but they'd look a bit odd with the over-riders.... I can't decide which I'd rather have :? ;)

I think we need pictures of spots with overiders, i have a lovely NOS Notek "brown spot" spot light but not sure whether or no to drill the bumper......

Alistair

Friday evening messing around.

Amazing what some vino can do. Been thinking about this for a while. Not complete yet.

J & P

Birthday Boy today.
Received some goodies for the van and for me.

The shirt and cool top are for my main pressie which is tickets to Glasto this year.
Short shift kit and Gear coupling set plus some stickers for the front windows.
The obligatory beanie for those cool nights.
Manage a good few hours in the garage today and installed the fog light and powered it up..

Have a good week everyone.

J & P

So found this lot in a box from po and has lock out plate I am looking for.
However I do think the small split is not right.
Hoping to put this back in as the Empi shifter is not so good.

Any help in this regard appreciated.

J & P

Cool van and some good work done.
Your query about pin coming out fuel pump.
If its from brazil it poor quality. Try to get a og one pins stay in.
My mate had same problem on his 66 Devon , we was going down M1 and it fell out, lucky he found it in engine bay lol

Thanks shaggybus, I am going to attempt to bur over the back edge and then put a nick in the front,
we have done a London trip and it totally slipped my mind but it stayed put thank goodness.

Thanks for the reminder. :lol: :lol: And thanks for the kind words.

Managed to get into garage today and after loads of faffing about installed led running lights in engine bay.

Well that's it for another week , maybe , maybe not. Have a good week everyone.

More messing about in the garage today. Managed to finish the parcel shelves. May work then may not. :lol:

Now to find something to hold them in with. :?
Got the spots working on the front only to have one of them crack the lens due to heat ,
I left something standing up against it. :shock: Twat. Will have to stay like that for now.

Live and learn as they say.
Hiccup with engine stop. Query made in general engine section.
Have a good week everyone.

J & P

Replaced gear shift for original during the week. Did a run to the recycling in Somerton and got more gas for the bus. No more grating of gears and no going into reverse by mistake. Result!!!!! Had a mate drill and tap
bush so my gear nob can be reused.

Some goodies arrived for Boris. Splash pans, heater cables and a set of bushes for gear shift.

Loads to get on with. Damn its cold outside, not conducive to working outside.
Now need help with heater cable replacement.

J & P

Managed to fit the shelf so light stuff can be placed out the way wallet etc.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
House keys and things like the mobile phone. These are not designed for heavy goods and should come out quite easily.

Got to get rid of that square odd shaped horn push button, trying to find something in keeping.

J & P

It looks almost a factory option! Nice buddy!

You can never have too much storage :party0021:

Thanks turned out ok, blue edging may be a little bright but at the moment that's all I could find.

Thanks again.

J & P

Finally finished distribution box. Information is key.

Now every one knows which switch to turn on and off when required. Oh and two for something else.
More than likely be interior lights one day. With any luck this weekend will be installing new heater cables.
No it's not sasquatch checking the voltage :lol: :lol: . It's a good camera. :lol: :lol:

J & P

Latest posts