Borrow, rent, steal or buy chassis tilter?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gman86

Reaction score
It's been a long time since I've posted anything on here but have always been lurking in the shadows and now that I have finally got back to a position where I have the time and money available to me I'm looking to get back on the scene.
Basically in about a months time I'm going to need a chassis tilter for a new project I got coming. I know CJ autos do them but I just can't justify a chunk of my budget to buy one so I am relying on the kindness of strangers to lend me one for what I hope will be a short time. I have a large van so transport is not a problem so I can collect and return at my own cost. If any one has one or knows some one that does please drop me a line. Thanks

How long would you need it for?, I have a chassis tilter that you can borrow depending on how long for.

Hey Graham it's difficult to say how long I would need it for. if I could borrow it it would only be for the Christmas period, no more than a month realistically. As far as I am aware all I need it for is to strip off the old undercoat treat any rust spots and put on a fresh layer of under coat. I will probably run any cables and break lines down it while I have easy access to the underside. However you never know what else is lurking under it until you have full access to really look at it. If you could spare it over that period I would be greatfull. Thanks

Hiya,, there is one for sale on the EarlyBay and LateBay facebook page right now, and I think it`s in your neck of the woods.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Fifty quid I think :mrgreen:

Latest posts