• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Breaking '69 Bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Far-Canal said:
Do you have the fuel gauge, if so, is it the grey one?, also how much do you want for the towbar?

J.

Hi :) dunno what you mean by the fuel guage? do you mean the the sender? which tow bar do you want? Give me an offer and I'm sure you can have it ;)

btw is this you lol

http://farcanal.biz/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hi type2tattoo

I don't suppose the front panel is any good is it? Don't mind if it needs repairs around the screen.

Steve

Monster966 said:
Hi type2tattoo

I don't suppose the front panel is any good is it? Don't mind if it needs repairs around the screen.

Steve

Will have a look and get some pics, having trouble getting the spare wheel off cos I don't have the key to the lock, time for some fun with a grinder today :D

Monster966 said:
Hi type2tattoo

Steve

It looks to be in amazing condition, i think the spoiler has saved the bottom from damage and its pretty good. Didn't have time to get the bumper off for good pics will do that tomorrow, here's some pics....

GlennsXULnAnglersgig185.jpg

GlennsXULnAnglersgig186.jpg

shame about the home made wheel carrier...

GlennsXULnAnglersgig187.jpg

Type2tattoo

Yep looks good apart from that carrier. If the bottom is all steel :lol: I'd definitelty be interested so long as you don't mind it being hacked off :shock: I wouldn't mind coming to help do it to make sure I get all I want, where are you? Assuming it's all ok, how much would you want & are you in a rush to get rid of the bus?

Steve

Monster966 said:
Type2tattoo

Yep looks good apart from that carrier. If the bottom is all steel :lol: I'd definitelty be interested so long as you don't mind it being hacked off :shock: I wouldn't mind coming to help do it to make sure I get all I want, where are you? Assuming it's all ok, how much would you want & are you in a rush to get rid of the bus?

Steve

Got the bumper off today and noticed there is some filler but not a lot :) I would like to move it in a month or so but no real rush.... I would be pleased if you would take it off cos its taking a lot of time out of my resto..... and I am near Winchester :)

DSC09824.jpg

DSC09825.jpg

The Selbsters said:
Hi there just wondering if you have sold your bumpers?

I don't think so ???? getting confused with who wants what :oops: The front ones not to ggod and the side steps are pretty much knackered but the back is ok :) Make me an offer and I'm sure you can have them :)

id be interested in the 2 aluminium trims on the front grille if you can get em off without twisting them?!?!?
and they arent too damaged where the spare wheel has been sitting.....

jon

thru_a_lupe said:
id be interested in the 2 aluminium trims on the front grille if you can get em off without twisting them?!?!?
and they arent too damaged where the spare wheel has been sitting.....

jon

Got them off no probs :) make me an offer and I will post them :)

Latest posts