• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Breaking '69 Bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fluke22 said:
type2tattoo said:
fluke22 said:
are the chassis rails any good?

Yes :):)

Is this a RHD? Im after the the chassis rails from bulkhead to bumper, how much we talkin'?

It is a RHD and the chassis is astonishingly good, I am going to have to leave the running gear and chassis for a week or two as it needs to roll at the moment, its in a working garage with fairly little space and I don't want to piss my mate off by getting in his way, sorry

Everything else is available that won't interfere with it moving :)

Edit :- Can take smaller parts to Plymfest

Do you have the inner cover panel which sits aside the rear door? I need the drivers side!

Also need the inner wheel arch box section for the rear passenger side arch.

I'll have the windscreen too if it's mint!

Matt

just out of interest...whats the rear gutter like... especially the offside...incl a bit of roof section and the corner?!?

are you going to be cutting this up at all?!?!?

who? said:
Do you have the inner cover panel which sits aside the rear door? I need the drivers side!

Matt

Can you post a pic of the exact bits you need? Cheers

Lynds

thru_a_lupe said:
just out of interest...whats the rear gutter like... especially the offside...incl a bit of roof section and the corner?!?

are you going to be cutting this up at all?!?!?

Yep, its gonna be cut up, the gutter is shot in a couple of places but not so bad at the rear corner, if you fancy taking some of your stress out on it come over and bring some grinding discs ;)

As I said I don't want to cause my friend too much hassle so its staying on its wheels until a week or so after Plymfest :)

Hi There,

I am after the Offside front indicator bulb housing. How much posted to Chichester please?

type2tattoo said:
who? said:

Matt

Can you post a pic of the exact bits you need? Cheers

Lynds

21092008015.jpg

The inner skin section you can see here is rusted!
21092008021.jpg

The wheel arch you can see at the back has been hit from the side and creased. I could do with a cut basically the shape that is visible in this pic.

Also, what is the windscreen like?
20112008134_rs.jpg

Many thanks

Matt

Hi

I'm going to have to bow out on the front panel, been told off for thinking of making my only working vdub into another project :roll: can't think why :lol:

Good luck
Steve

now then, let me know when your ready to start chopping her up as im in need of those chassis rails.
Can i ask why your breaking her anyways......she looks like a good project?

Now then dudette ;)

I'm after the acceperator link bar that goes from the pedal assembly to the throttle cable, one end is shown in this pic, but mines a '72 can you get a pic to see if its the same?

Andy

DSC01201.jpg

type2tattoo said:
Monster966 said:
Hi type2tattoo

I don't suppose the front panel is any good is it? Don't mind if it needs repairs around the screen.

Steve

It looks to be in amazing condition, i think the spoiler has saved the bottom from damage and its pretty good. Didn't have time to get the bumper off for good pics will do that tomorrow, here's some pics....

GlennsXULnAnglersgig185.jpg

GlennsXULnAnglersgig186.jpg

shame about the home made wheel carrier...

GlennsXULnAnglersgig187.jpg

i could be interested in this front clip.hw sold is the inner front vallance. has it sold yet.thanks

Hi people, I'm really sorry I havn't replied to you all. I broke my wrist and it has made everything really difficult :( also for some reason I don't get email notification of replies ?

Sparky Wig The grill mesh is available and the visors :)

Veedub junkey I have the offside indicator, make me an offer

Justin tim The front clip is good but I won't be able to get it off for at least a month, youre welcome to come and remove it yourself :)

I will be able to get on with things a bit more when my wrist stops hurting, can't even drive at the moment but I'm sure I can parcel up some of the smaller bits

Cheers for being patient, Lyndsey

Latest posts