bristol volksfest.......5th - 7th June....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thru_a_lupe

Reaction score
.....anyone gonna be there?!?! there should be an eb line up me thinks.......
wouldnt have the first idea about how to organise such a thing though!!!! :mrgreen:

is one of my favs of the season.....

http://www.volksfest.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mr whitewalls will be there trading if any of you want some red/whitewalls?

Also its the start of our mini road trip.

1. brizol volksfest
2. lobbfields, saunton
3. Early bay surfcamp, Perranporth

If anyones wants to tag along let me know. :)

Im at Bristol, local show 8)

G'day mates,
I'm visiting UK from 22 May to 2 July from Australia,
Can someone posts some dates and places where the shows are on during this time.

I drive a '71 low light bay in Perth.
great forum at The Kombi Konnection

http://thekombikonnection.myfreeforum.org/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Regards
Alan

Looks like youll be needing your wellies and rain coats. Hope you all have a good one and the weather holds for you.

I went Saturday arvo and got there for a dry couple of hours. It rained through the night, but Sunday was t-shirts and flip-flops! 8)
Nice show, as ever. Show and Shine was quiet bay-wise, I put that down to the £5 charge ....
Saw a nice NOS early indicator stalk unit on a private autojumble pitch but didnt have the cash to splash on me ... :(
Good to meet Thru-A-Lupe, too :)

most certainly was a good crack!!! a little wet...but hey you cant have everything!
good to meet windsurfer si, mr whitewalls ant and clem jon..... all top blokes!!!! think i saw easys bus hiding in the back in club camping too!
show and shine was a little light on the EB front....but clem and i were there keeping it real!!!!

also picked up another nice little trinket for the roof rack :mrgreen:

looking forward to dubs at the castle now!!!!

didnt take much on the photo front.... unless you want to see pics of my club trying to beat the world record for the maximum ferrero roche you can eat in 1 minute!!!!

but heres a couple...

clem and i keeping it real in the show and shine...

IMG_7979.jpg

IMG_7980.jpg

there certainly was a lot of interest in the EBs

IMG_7984.jpg

the LB behind mine was the bay that took the prize for the day.... only pic i have of it... :lol:

IMG_7981.jpg

:mrgreen:

It was a crime it won imo :evil: your bus was sick dood, is it on SA Rostyles? :mrgreen:

Latest posts