BRISTOL !!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So,,,,,, Who is off to ` Sunny Bristol ' (not) for this weekends festivities then ?????

I`m off shortly, and I have a very waterproof hat, and jacket, and brolly, and poncho, and Gazebo, Have I forgotten anything ???????????????

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, And plenty of Stella !! :lol: 8) :lol:

Hey dood, im finishing work @ 12, then off to get the bus and then its over to the show, probably be there at 1.30 :mrgreen: i have enough cider to sink many ships ;) would be good to meet up :D

Ill be down tomorrow afternoon ... forecast looks not great but never mind.

Laters ...

ozziedog said:
So,,,,,, Who is off to ` Sunny Bristol ' (not) for this weekends festivities then ?????

I`m off shortly, and I have a very waterproof hat, and jacket, and brolly, and poncho, and Gazebo, Have I forgotten anything ???????????????

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, And plenty of Stella !! :lol: 8) :lol:

wellington boots ;)

sat looks to be the best day of the weekend, sunday very heavy rain.
i'll be there sunday only this year.
have a good time everyone thats going :D

c5ed7c68.jpg

Heaven is a firebasket....

what's that firebasket?!! looks cool - did you make it yourself or acquire somewheres?
hope the rain keeps off - it looks v v black over Bristle way from here
cheers
Rob

Close,, very very close ! :D
Mr Brightside said:
sparkywig said:
c5ed7c68.jpg

Heaven is a firebasket....

Tumble dryer drum?

Mrs Ozziedog had a few problems with a bit of a noise from her washing machine :( , and unfortunately it was a particularly rare and impossible to source drive belt issue :msn4: , so being the warm hearted man that I am,, I got the good lady a new washing machine :D , and I had to dismantle the old one to get it out of the kitchen :msn4: The weird bit is the drive pulley on the back of the drum has a massive offset / inset and when reversed makes a superb alloy round stand for it, and the drum is stainless so not too many rust issues there :D Bloody good job it`s full of holes as it makes a cracking fire pit as in that wonderfull piccy, and that may also be what saved it from floating away that weekend :lol: , Now how much rain was that ????? `Kin loads of rain. That picture didn`t do the site justice as the peeps round that fire and under the old gazebo were soaked to the skin and pretty cold too. Some people were starting to run out of dry clothes !
Met loads of great peeps that weekend for the first time and quite a few that I`d met before. Met Justin who I camped with and Sparky wig and Easy, Monkey Boy who turned out to be a real star and brought me some new wheels, I then tried to stiff him for the money :shock: , Somehow I`d managed to loose £300 :shock: :evil: :shock: Now I don`t know how I did it but I may have even left it in the cash machine tray ! :roll: So thanks for that mate :D G Vee teamed up with us as well and was doing pretty well on the beers and he was equally soggy but what kept it all together for the weekend for me was the steady supply of ice cold Stella from the Ozziedog home edition coolbox / first aid kit. Wiggy and Justin had a cider jacket on and me and George had Stella overcoats ! :lol: Apologies to every one else that I met that weekend (loads of em) but it`s all still a little `slurred' (soggy and blurred).

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, Just about dried out now !!! :lol: ;) :lol:

Yes mate,,, spent Sunday afternoon sobering and drying out the bus and the gazebo s and that all took it`s time. Unloading everything was a nightmare as it was just dripping and doing it in the garage and trying to keep the garage dry was next to impossible. So did me best :D then finish it off when I`m back in Brizzal. All the way up in West Brom at the moment and have a bit of a connection to the net but it`s a tad slow. That last post of mine was at 6:15 and hit the screen just after 10,, :shock:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,, Just found something slower on the net than me !! :lol: ;) :lol:

I enjoyed that, the rain Friday was a laugh, my awning didnt think so and duely collapsed under the weight of water and soaked the bedding so my wife n kids shot off home..........so camp EB had sausages n black pudding at stupid oclock around said fire basket :lol: I must try and drink less and remember to take pics and actually remember the shows :lol:

Thanks to Sparkywig and Ozziedog for the company 8)

Just

sparkywig said:
creationblue said:
I must try and drink less and remember to take pics and actually remember the shows :lol:

Just

Now what would be the point of that? :mrgreen:

Now I do hope that you two aren`t suggesting any of this (alchohol consumption) was in any way shape or form due to my bad influence !! :lol: I blame George !!! G Vee,, seein as he`s not here to defend himself.. :shock: And if you all remember correctly,,,,,, we were all still sober before George showed up :msn4: .

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,He`s a real bad ass that George !!!! :lol: :roll: :lol:

ozziedog said:
sparkywig said:
creationblue said:
I must try and drink less and remember to take pics and actually remember the shows :lol:

Just

Now what would be the point of that? :mrgreen:

Now I do hope that you two aren`t suggesting any of this (alchohol consumption) was in any way shape or form due to my bad influence !! :lol: I blame George !!! G Vee,, seein as he`s not here to defend himself.. :shock: And if you all remember correctly,,,,,, we were all still sober before George showed up :msn4: .

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,He`s a real bad ass that George !!!! :lol: :roll: :lol:

Nope, we were all still sober 'til about 3pm on Friday. :mrgreen:

Latest posts