Buddyseat toilet!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TakeLifeEasy

Reaction score
Has anyone put a potable toilet under the buddy seat. If so, what one did you go for as I am struggling to find one that fits

OK, no "you have a weak bladder jokes" or "just use a bucket or cut a hole in the floor"!

I did for our travelling in Europe. Never used it but it kept the other halfs mind at ease.

I just went for a Kampa Khazi Portable Toilet was cheap and simple

http://www.thebrowncorporation.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Does the job, and as said 'peace of mind'

Stores Away well too. :D

I've got one in the unit that was in a buddy seat if you are interested, couple of broken catches but still perfectly usable

Ive a Bi Pot 1513 from Argos, that fits.

Just checked the dimensions of the suggestions above, does the back cusion prevent you opening the lid?

Graham, what make is yours?

I cannot believe I am asking about toilets in the van :oops: :shock:

Think mine is a Coleman one, fit in a treat, cant be used in situ tho as the back cushion is in the way. Just as well really :lol:

Just

I turned mine round so if it was every used you legs would point towards the sliding door. To be honest it is never going to be used just keeps the lady happy if we every get stuck in a traffic jam for ages or anything like that.

Plus it make a great storage area stops stuff rolling around in the buddy seat.

I turned mine round so if it was every used you legs would point towards the sliding door.

Looking at the dimensions of most of these, I think this is the way that they need to be positioned if they were ever used.

Many thanks.

Latest posts