bus factory truck mirrors paul nunn

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cali_passion

Reaction score
hi has anyone fitted the bus factory truck mirrors sold by paul nunn. if so any please can i have a picture. having trouble fitting. thank you

Not sure if these are the ones you’re talking about. I got these on a group buy on here several years ago. The mirrors themselves are fine, but the arms are very summery type chrome.loads of polish or paint them or chuck loads of cling film on there like I do. Looks awesome when the cling film goes all crackly.

Ozziedog,, ,, ,,,, used the bottom mount too. :mrgreen:

And some more.

I got the bottom mounts to work easily enough but there just ain’t enough meat at the top of the door to fit the same original type of mount, which is what I was trying to do. On my ones, there are a couple of huge sized self tappers for the fixings something like a screw sized 14 or 16 maybe and they are made of some kind of plastic. On my top ones, i drilled pilot holes then I had to fit the self tappers so far in, then I had to take them out and cut them off because they were too long and touching the inside skin which stopped them tightening up, so if you didn’t spot this and tried graunching them up, you’d just strip the threads off the screws.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, are these the type? :mrgreen:

Latest posts