bus name

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whats with all these camp names what you want is a good manley german name like EGOR or GUNTHER :mrgreen: it looks a manley bus

Mine is called Sherbie for a few reasons, one of which can only be told around a campfire :lol: It`s also a play on the name of the most famous dub ever :roll: And if you are old enough to remember a certain sweet ,,,, he was a bit of a lemon when I bought him. So so sorry Strongy but the other reason is very very very camp and that`s why it can only be told around the campfire if you`ll forgive the pun :shock:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, Soon with paint :lol: :p :p :p :lol:

Donkeys years ago my Mum had a Mini 1000. Being a small car with the reg number JNR 428N, it was probably inevitable it would be known as 'Junior' by my folks.
Giving an inaminate object a name is something I have never understood, the nearest I've got is 'that bastard piece of shit' closely followed by 'has got to go'. In a warm and friendly manner of course, :lol:

Mine has various names dependent on how well it's behaving, such as when it removes skin from my knuckles or wont start on a busy garage forecourt :evil: . Can't put them on here I'm afraid.

Our bus is named Rosie, after Dan's late nan - a stoical old east end gal who was always dressed smart and drove an ambulance during the Blitz.

Your bus however, looks like a boy bus to me, one that would have a no nonsense name. Frank? George? Bertie? Whatever you name him, he sure is handsome! : D

my bus i had many years ago was called dirty gerty as she always pumped out black smoke wherever she went. sadly she blew up....hence looking for replacement :D

Our's has been dubbed "big ole rollin turd" after the R.V. in thr film.....wait for it.....R.V.
It kinda suits it :lol:

Mines "waffle" but was considering renaming it after the misses as like her it costs more than its worth :msn4: the only difference being I would keep waffle :shock:

A in trouble Potts :lol:

me and my partner were talking about names the other day
cause we havnt realy got a name for our bus yet apart from the 'mistress'

cause, it costs a load of money,
see more of it than i do my partner
and can be a right bitch at times :lol:

Giving an inaminate object a name is something I have never understood, the nearest I've got is 'that bastard piece of shit' closely followed by 'has got to go'. In a warm and friendly manner of course,

I totally get where your coming from, my Mrs loves to refer to mine as a 'f#*king shit heap" :lol:

Spence

SpenceBoosDad said:
Giving an inaminate object a name is something I have never understood, the nearest I've got is 'that bastard piece of shit' closely followed by 'has got to go'. In a warm and friendly manner of course,

I totally get where your coming from, my Mrs loves to refer to mine as a 'f#*king shit heap" :lol:

Spence

i have its twin :D

Delilah was our cat who departed in the April, we missed her so much we bought a bus and called her Delilahtoo.

Should have got another cat instead I reckon. :D

'Myvanway' is the name of our Westy!!!

Meaning of "Myfanawy"
English name

In English, the name Myfanawy means- my fine rare one. Other origins for the name Myfanawy include - English, Welsh.The name Myfanawy is most often used as a girl name or female name.

English Name Meaning - my fine rare one
Origin - England
Alternate Origins - Welsh

Im not gay or out!!!! :lol: Just a little camp.......when drunk....at times!!!!!!! :shock: :lol:

Using the reg plate as inspiration, as a few others already have, what about DAFT JUNK. :?:

myvanway 69 said:
'Myvanway' is the name of our Westy!!!

Meaning of "Myfanawy"
English name

In English, the name Myfanawy means- my fine rare one. Other origins for the name Myfanawy include - English, Welsh.The name Myfanawy is most often used as a girl name or female name.

English Name Meaning - my fine rare one
Origin - England
Alternate Origins - Welsh

Im not gay or out!!!! :lol: Just a little camp.......when drunk....at times!!!!!!! :shock: :lol:

You'll get on well with Grazy then....

Latest posts