Busfest ???

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since the 70's I've dipped in and out of the VW scene.....really saddened to hear of "hit n Runs" and theft at a VW meets. Totally opposite to the Classic VW scene doctrine - need to catch these b******'s and SHOW/NAME them on all VW sites. What a bummer............ :(

Internet Forum rumours suggest that the van is owned by a trader and the damage was the result of a dispute?

No idea myself, it's never right, but maybe not as bad as a random act of vandalism maybe?

Cannot believe that someone would do that! :shock: Someone MUST have seen it happen?

i went up on saturday great show,

seen the van showen in the previous pic's..........shame.

Clem said:
Internet Forum rumours suggest that the van is owned by a trader and the damage was the result of a dispute?

No idea myself, it's never right, but maybe not as bad as a random act of vandalism maybe?
So does that make everything ok then.??????
Vandalism is criminal damage regardless. Is there no respect anymore???
Sorry had my vent now. Choose your words more catefully in future.

tinworm said:
Clem said:

I think clem did. 'Its never right'

tinworm said:
Clem said:

Thanks

I was pointing out that maybe our vans weren't necessarily at risk from random acts of street vandalism at shows as the case initially suggested.

Yeh I agree, I think this was a personal attack rather than a random act of mindless vandalism. I dont believe any other buses were touched. Still doesnt make it right tho....the cretin responsible should still be named and shamed. I would imagine the bus owner would have a pretty good idea who!!

-------------------------------
Own a Bay?.......Feel the Love!!

tinworm said:
Clem said:

Easy fella, Mike is a good guy.

Im sure he didnt mean anything by the comment... Chill yea! ;)

Im a believer of wot comes around goes around.

I seen that bus at VoWo a little while back very nice it ,,was!! :(
Trader or not, you don't touch another man's motor!!!
Just not cricket, a roll about the floor, a solicitors letter, or a reet big shouting match!!!! Fine!!
But to scratch a guys motor is low!!! :shock: :( :evil:

Just want to tag a little on the end of this sad thread, a friend of mine had his phone lifted as he watched the entertainment on the saturday night so be aware that there is an element of shite that runs through life, I just hope it doesn't own a vw....

Let's not forget that these are (thankfully) the acts of a mindless minority and that the vast majority of those of who attended had a great time, again. Me and my missus certainly did,

It was another good show at Malvern, a nice opportunity to meet some of the folk behind the postings on the forum, a cracking EB line up and being part of the Big VW was the icing on the cake :D .

Latest posts