"BUSTER BO JANGLES", '67 CREW CAB

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too much has been going on so for the first time working on Buster in 3 months I got the first section of the outer sill & lower panel welded into place, now can't wait to get back in there,
busterjune11001.jpg

busterjune11003.jpg

do you have the link to the croyde big sunday facebook page? I know its been and gone but i cant find it? (glad your back on it by the way) 8)

http://www.facebook.com/BIG.SUNDAY.1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; , for my first event I was really pleased & will be doing it again next year, hope you can make it ;)

Cheers, looks real good, im a bit fed up with most of the shows tbh so this looks perfect 8)

gorr2000 said:
you had a nice write up from rikki today 8)
Did I , I haven't seen it yet
Last Saturday I did a bit more welding & grinding on the sill, then in between cut out a section of the floor & welded in a new bit
georgiafloraprom11002.jpg

georgiafloraprom11005.jpg

georgiafloraprom11004.jpg

8) Got my Funky Green load bed & fuel seperation surround all the way from Gerson yesterday, can't wait to take them to the unit to trial fit & then get some bloody work done :D :D :D
Pics later when I can get photobucket to load :(

Are you using the splitscreen loadbed they sell? is it the same?

I asked them ages ago if they where the same, Chris said he would ask Gerson, never had a reply even after I sent a reminder email :(

I specified it was for a '68 model Early Bay , is there any difference between the Split & Early Bay cargo floor ???

BO JANGLES said:
I specified it was for a '68 model Early Bay , is there any difference between the Split & Early Bay cargo floor ???

I don't think there is, I send them a photograph of my Bay loadbed with all the dimensions on it, but they never got back to me to confirm.

Although to be honest, I'm using some marine ply for mine until such time as it goes for a full respray.

:)

Photobucket sorted, so heres what turned up the other day :D
funkygreenpanels001.jpg

funkygreenpanels002.jpg

funkygreenpanels003.jpg

funkygreenpanels005.jpg

I couldn't wait very long before I squeezed into the unit to try
them
1303parts019.jpg

1303parts021.jpg

Very ,very pleased, Gerson although a little slow was really straight up , no rubbish excuses just appologies & now they've arrived the fit & thickness of metal & quality is really impressive. 8) 8)

8) that load bed looks amazing. want one :)

looks so much better original than covered over with ally plate. do they do the upright panel that goes behind the cab too?

mine has hardboard riveted over and i suspect its rotten as hell underneath but i darent open that can of worms yet! :)

cant wait to see this finished.top work so far.

Thanks mate, yes they do the upright panel, luckily I've got a cut of that section from another one ;)

Looking really good 8)

Schofields have the upright panel, just bought one for mine :)

Starting to press ahead with "Buster" now, so spot welded the next three parts of the outer sill today (Crappy mobile pics)
& folded the outward facing seam, then joggled the panel, welding in tomorrow :wink:
DSC00066.jpg

DSC00068.jpg

DSC00071.jpg

Latest posts