California White 69 Westy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took my bus to silverstone aswell, see plenty of buses there but never saw yours unfortunately. I was camped right at the entrance to the lively camping main area.

This was my view on Saturday, I was stood next to the barrier that Guitirez crashed into! (Shit myself!)

Awesome weekend, definately going again next year. 8)

I was camped right near the entrance also. Shame I didn't spot you!!!

Yes it was a great weekend, I think we'll be trying to get there next year also.

Yes Jon, really enjoying ownership. Waning next I think and then get away before winter with the wife

Just had the Mooneye Speedmasters mirror polished and painted satin black. Really happy with the look of them. Also I've managed to source a new set of centre caps but I'm still waiting for these to come from the USA.

Gone for new set of 175/55 front and 185/65 Yokohama's rears.

I already had 1 new centre cap so I've mocked one of the fronts up so -

Looking forward to getting them on the bus next, hopefully the weather at the weekend will give me the chance......

Nice, what does the missis say about having the wheels in the kitchen ;) I get it in the neck for keeping stuff in the spare bedroom.

Thanks for the comments :D

The wheels were only in the kitchen for a couple of hours whilst I cleaned the paint out of the threds for the centre caps. They had to go back in the bus then!! I have got one on a shelf in the spare room though :p

I picked up a set of nos headlights off Patrick Garsbeke (think that's how you spell it) at volksworld and then a set of nos yellow lenses off reevavan on here. I know people have had fun trying to receive items from him but I had no issues at all. The spot lights were another nos find on ebay

Wanted to fit the wheels today but the weather is rubbish and I don't have enough space in my garage, so I'll have to wait!!

managed to get one wheel fitted today so I could see what they look like - couldn't wait any longer ;)

quick before picture

Detailed Speedmasters -

Hope to get the rest on next weekend as I should have the new centre caps by then

Latest posts