Camper Jam sters

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Reckon it might be next weekend. Who’s going ? I’m up for it, and Justin Creation Blue is up for it, Alistair is goin, Joey T2 Binky but he’s not allowed out until much later , Who else is doing it ? Velgreeno, if your bus is ready, you could truck up with us, Red Gaz? Are you up there ? It’s local to you. Scotty, I’ve heard it’s right at the end of your street? John C, you’re not far either, Mat P are you there ?

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,not done this one before :ninja::cool::ninja:

Reckon it might be next weekend. Who’s going ? I’m up for it, and Justin Creation Blue is up for it, Alistair is goin, Joey T2 Binky but he’s not allowed out until much later , Who else is doing it ? Velgreeno, if your bus is ready, you could truck up with us, Red Gaz? Are you up there ? It’s local to you. Scotty, I’ve heard it’s right at the end of your street? John C, you’re not far either, Mat P are you there ?

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,not done this one before :ninja::cool::ninja:
Hiya, got a few jobs to do on the van this week Oz, probably do datc though.

I think this will be our 8th year… Will pull my finger out and get our bus in the display on Saturday - got lazy over the last few years!!
Brilliant idea. Maybe bunch up and do a bit of an Early Bay line up, I’ll pop down to Nicks and get the Earlybay flag.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,Think we got three or four plus your possee :cool:

Brilliant idea. Maybe bunch up and do a bit of an Early Bay line up, I’ll pop down to Nicks and get the Earlybay flag.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,Think we got three or four plus your possee :cool:
Don’t think Nick got the flag anymore Oz.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,don’t actually know if we got a bit at this one ??? :) :ROFLMAO: :)

We used to tag on with the SSVC who had the area next to the VIP / accessible camping section. This has since just become accessible camping / zone 5 of 'home is where you park it.' We'll be heading back to this area as it offers a bit more space, and we've brought our fire pit every year without issue.

Club camping has now moved to behind the entertainment area, and the allotted spaces are pretty small. We took one look last year (or maybe the year before?) and promptly went back to our usual spot.

We'll be there from Thursday to get a good spot, so the more the merrier if we can get a bit of an 'off piste' club area going again (as there once was when we bought our first camper van, and I'm sure there would have been in years prior to this!)

I'm DJing this year, 8pm Friday, 1pm Saturday and 2pm Sunday, put it in your schedule.

@ozziedog what time do you want to leave Friday, may as well come to mine and we'll jump on the M32?

Latest posts