Camperjam 14 - Early Bay Line Up Sat PM

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martin.sim

Reaction score
This year will be the first full weekend my family & I are stopping rather than just the day pass.
Already ordered tickets for home is where you park area....
Who is going & where do you guys/gals hang out ?

--------------------------------------
Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

I'll be going, and staying in the 'Home is where you park it' area... I think someone on here organises a line up of early bays..?

I've admired that line up previously :) can you get bus from camping areas easily into the line up ?

As long as you don't get blocked in, in the camping area by other campers... have an escape route for the bus.

Looking to do this show this year, but it's a long way from home for me.
Just fancy doing a few different shows this year with some different vans to look at.

I think this is the closest show to us in the midlands

There is a special display of Early Bays on Sat afternoon..Clem co-ordinates this; check out shows section for updates etc.
Should be no problem getting in / out..Home is Where is a massive area but look at parking up to allow drive on/off pitch OK...
A special EB trophy is awarded to one of Bays in the display as well....

Is there any EarlyBay club camping organised or planned?
Never been to camper jam and fancy giving it a whirl this year

8)

Early Bay have allocated space in club camping. Size depends on how many booked into it. To book it choose Early Bay from drop down list when you select club camping.
If you have already booked into another area and wish to change to Early Bay just ring the office and it can be done no problem.

I've booked home is where.... as a few pals going (I hope) I'll certainly find you lot out mind lol

Just ordered two weekend tickets for "The Early Bay Club" camping 8)

2x Adult Weekend Passes @ £35 each
1x Vehicle Pass @ £10 per vehicle
1x "Courier" for ticket delivery @ £5.82 :msn4:

£85.82 :shock:

So hopefully it will be a good show - thought the £5.82 "courier" charge was a little steep and unavoidable!

E-tickets like Dubs@TheCastle use don't incur courier charges!

Looking forward to it!

StuF said:
Just ordered two weekend tickets for "The Early Bay Club" camping 8)

2x Adult Weekend Passes @ £35 each
1x Vehicle Pass @ £10 per vehicle
1x "Courier" for ticket delivery @ £5.82 :msn4:

£85.82 :shock:

So hopefully it will be a good show - thought the £5.82 "courier" charge was a little steep and unavoidable!

E-tickets like Dubs@TheCastle use don't incur courier charges!

Looking forward to it!

£5.82 to post the tickets :shock: that's a bit naughty, I'd rather have an e-tickets option and print at home :?

Price is sneaking up like!!!
But it is a cracking show, if we can afford it we might go again this year we've been to most of them including the mudfest one !!!!

68_early_bay said:
StuF said:

8)

+1 me too :mrgreen:

Its a great show, I am going to be in home is where you park it. Tried to get in the family camping last year but it was full. Turned out that home is where you park it is brill. We had loads of great people round us, very friendly etc even though I was in the ML as my bus was bust.

Even had a group stop and offer Claire and I a cold beverage as we were trudging up hill back to tent in the heat pulling a cart with the kids in. They took pity on us. :)

sparkywig said:
I haven't been to CamperJam since they started to take the piss with the pricing.

Have they put the prices up since 2012? I noticed this year they have taken the piss royally with the delivery charge but I thought it was always £35 a head an a tenner for parking?

We love the show, so if the kids and wife are happy I am happy. Just hoping we have great weather again this year.

J.

Marriedblonde said:
68_early_bay said:
StuF said:

8)

+1 me too :mrgreen:

Its a great show, I am going to be in home is where you park it. Tried to get in the family camping last year but it was full. Turned out that home is where you park it is brill. We had loads of great people round us, very friendly etc even though I was in the ML as my bus was bust.

Even had a group stop and offer Claire and I a cold beverage as we were trudging up hill back to tent in the heat pulling a cart with the kids in. They took pity on us. :)

Have you booked your tickets yet j?

Latest posts