Camperjam 14 - Early Bay Line Up Sat PM

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marriedblonde said:
sparkywig said:
I haven't been to CamperJam since they started to take the piss with the pricing.

Have they put the prices up since 2012? I noticed this year they have taken the piss royally with the delivery charge but I thought it was always £35 a head an a tenner for parking?

We love the show, so if the kids and wife are happy I am happy. Just hoping we have great weather again this year.

J.

It started out at £20 per adult, and has been creeping up by a fiver nearly every year.
The final straw was the delivery charge and additional £10 to take a camper to f*cking camper show.....

Funnily enough, all previous years pricing has been deleted from the internet after a few people pointed out the increases a couple of years ago.
Don't get me wrong, it's a good show but not for me anymore.

sparkywig said:
Funnily enough, all previous years pricing has been deleted from the internet after a few people pointed out the increases a couple of years ago.
Don't get me wrong, it's a good show but not for me anymore.

Think it's how the show scene is going si, I'm going this year and it's my first time as I've heard it's a good show, and it's not the most expensive. This will be the first year in a while I'm not going to bugjam as the vw scene there is being took over by yoofs in saxo's and Astras :?

This is their pricing

f1e2ca5f5894abf7285850de66cad6a5.jpg

5 yoofs turning up in an Astra earns them £425 :shock: yikes!

I'm going to do camper jam as my main, and then do a few reasonablely priced smaller shows like dubdayz and skeg Vegas and some camping with mates in between :D

Finally got round to booking my tickets...

Camping in the home is where you park it, tried for family last year but it was full and ended up here. Lots of space and even though the noise curfew is 12 it wasn't a problem last year with my 2.

If there is an early bay line up I will be up for being in it. And I am sure I will wander down to the earlybay camping.

J.

:)
Yeah hope the weather is the same as last year

--------------------------------------
Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

Tickets bought. Missed last year due to works conference, so can't wait for this year.
Shamor mofos!! 8)

Latest posts