Camperjam 14 - Early Bay Line Up Sat PM

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My tickets arrived today! Gone for family camping, would love to be part of the line up if there's room!

Chuck me down for the lineup as well - our first show and gone for the Early Bay area, so guess it would be rude not to join in with the festivities!

Looking forward to meeting some folks. 8)

Clem said:
Camp with Early Bay, everyone is very friendly and respectful to families etc. Why be anywhere else?

Is it too late to get in early bay camping ? I've got home is where you park it

Ok so I will be organising this years line up as Clem is unable to attend. We have 20 spaces allocated in the line up so please put your name down to give me an idea of numbers. Be ready for around 11.30 Saturday (time subject to change). Those not camping in EB keep an eye here of better still find us on club camping.

1. Creationblue

1. Creationblue
2. Foz
3. Martin.sim (if I can get out of home is where you park it)

--------------------------------------
Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

1. Creationblue
2. Foz
4. Nugsy - day visitor on Saturday so will keep em peeled
5. 67westy

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

1. Creationblue
2. Foz
5. 67westy
6. Cab89

Update

We will be leaving EarlyBay camping at 10am sharp to make our way down to the show ground. If you are not camping in EB club camping and are able to drive over then do so and we will convoy down together. If not practical then you will have to meet up just after 10am

Just

1. Creationblue
2. Foz
5. 67westy
6. Cab89
7. Gumbo

Latest posts