Camperjam 14 - Early Bay Line Up Sat PM

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My daughter is chuffed about the abba tribute lol

--------------------------------------
Why didn't I buy my bus years ago !?

Have been without a van for a few years so haven't been to this since the first year at Weston Park, maybe 2010 ish?

Anyway, a) cant believe you have to pay £10 to take a camper to a camping vw show? B) what's club camping like?! We have our 16yr old with us so not quite family camping but club camping we've experienced before can be a bit crackers!

Would we be better off in 'Home is where you pay £10 to park it'?

Wherever we decide to camp would be good to meet some more faces from here :)

Camp with Early Bay, everyone is very friendly and respectful to families etc. Why be anywhere else?

Early Bay line up on Saturday . Who's up for it??

Anyone definately in that can assist with the lining up?

martin.sim said:
I'm parked up in "home is where you park it", if I can get out I'm in

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yes, 'breaking camp' isn't a problem

only saturday day visiting this year after two good years (even with the quagmire) as the misses cant get the sunday off.

What time is the line up and can I cheat and join in?

Enjoyed it last year and made me feel real proud of my bus. I've even put the air pipes back on the heat exchangers so I wont blow dust everywhere this year :oops:

Nugsy said:
only saturday day visiting this year after two good years (even with the quagmire) as the misses cant get the sunday off.

Enjoyed it last year and made me feel real proud of my bus. I've even put the air pipes back on the heat exchangers so I wont blow dust everywhere this year :oops:

:lol: my old exhaust did the same

Was great last year, the club camping with EB was very friendly and it was good to meet people.

Can't go this year as we arranged a holiday by accident. :lol:

Deffo going next year though.

Nugsy said:

Day visitors can be in :) It's all day line up, from mid morning onwards

Clem said:
Nugsy said:

Day visitors can be in :) It's all day line up, from mid morning onwards

cheers Clem

Latest posts