Camperjam 2010 - Updated 7/7/10

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If last year was anything to go buy there will be more than enough space in the earlybay camping even if you haven't booked it

A few of us from ADK are going but we'll be in family camping. Can't wait though cos this'll be my first Camperjam. 8)

Me and the family will be there hopefully, in the family camping area if anyone fancies camping together, ive a 2 year old and a 10 year old but dont let that put you off ;)

Edit: looks like me and the family will be going to Peppercorn now, Camperjams just a bit too far with my dodgy back :?

In previous years there has been no difference behavour/noise wise between family camping and EB camping, if your in your EB why not camp in EB Camping?

We will be there with the family this time in the Earlybay camping area. 3 boys 3,5 and 8 and the crazy Irish R&W setter! :lol:
Looking forward to it, but have a feeling there will be a lot more people there this year even though it does clash with Peppercorn again

Nearly everyone in the EB camping has kids so just 'come on down'
My 2 kids are 5 and 1 :mrgreen: (and last year EB got a very good spot)

froggy said:
Nearly everyone in the EB camping has kids so just 'come on down'
My 2 kids are 5 and 1 :mrgreen: (and last year EB got a very good spot)

cool, im sold on it then :mrgreen:

Itll be great to see as many as possible in Early Bay camping this year ... the whole show is very relaxed, friendly and chilled out, and Early Bay camping is always repectful of each other so there are no worries.

The aim is to make the club display, which has always been great, extra special this year as we are dedicating it to Dave Eccles' son in law, who sadly died earlier this year, and was the guy who always parked us up in previous years and was the proud owner of a low light bus. Ill be getting something together to adorn the buses to mark this and I hope everyone will be up for it .... the emphasis will be on the positive however. :)

Ill sticky this thread after Bus Stopover this weekend, so we can make this a good one!

Thanks all. :)

Gutted we can't make it this year. This was one of my favorite shows last year (and my daughters first aged 6 weeks - ekkk).

Have a great time everyone!

Clem said:
Itll be great to see as many as possible in Early Bay camping this year ... the whole show is very relaxed, friendly and chilled out, and Early Bay camping is always repectful of each other so there are no worries.

The aim is to make the club display, which has always been great, extra special this year as we are dedicating it to Dave Eccles' son in law, who sadly died earlier this year, and was the guy who always parked us up in previous years and was the proud owner of a low light bus. Ill be getting something together to adorn the buses to mark this and I hope everyone will be up for it .... the emphasis will be on the positive however. :)

Ill sticky this thread after Bus Stopover this weekend, so we can make this a good one!

Thanks all. :)

I will be there too with my family to help support this show, it was great this year and very well organised.

Marvel said:
Tezzah said:
And two early twenties girls in the awning!!! :D

I'll be right over :satanlook:

;)

11044_226584988000_792873000_319530.jpg

Latest posts