car storage question

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swartie

Reaction score
Howdy all,

I have a slight dilema, i hired a container to store my van and stuff from my flat while i go travelling for a year.

however i have a lot more stuff than i expected and now need a new place to store my van.

anybody heard of or used these guys? http://www.automobilestorage.co.uk/

or does anyone know of a decent car storage place?

cheers

Never heard of them afraid dude.

I believe the London Motor Museum in Ruislip also offer a similar storage set up. Again, I can't vouch for them or anything, but they may be a bit nearer for you.

Where I work there are dehumidified storage sheds - tests show that, batteries aside, proper dehumidified storage provides zero deteriation (oils, fluids, corrosion, rubbers etc). If you have a nice bus, and can afford it, then do it!

Cheers for the replies.

I got a quote from that company, they are wanting £15 p/w and that is to store my van on axel stands and start the van up every 3 months.

to me that sounds very good, as well as it is supposedly dehumumidified.

and to top it all off, because I will be away for over 12 months they will even collect the van for free from London.

Clem said:
Where I work there are dehumidified storage sheds - tests show that, batteries aside, proper dehumidified storage provides zero deteriation (oils, fluids, corrosion, rubbers etc). If you have a nice bus, and can afford it, then do it!

Where is this Clem?

creationblue said:
Clem said:

Where is this Clem?

I work at a military vehicle equipment and storage depot near Tewkesbury.

Squillions of square meters of dehumidified storage .... and no private vehicles allowed. :x

Latest posts