Cardboard under floor heater tube

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamesabell1978

Reaction score
Hi all, does anyone know of a supplier for the cardboard tube that goes from the outlet on the main heat pipe to the rear of the cabin for the heat outlets typically found under the bed seat?

I have tried Heritage and they only have 38mm and 47mm inner diameter pipe this is more like 40mm, it seems it is no longer available when I spoke to them a few weeks back. Looking on the usual suspects it seems not to be stocked.

I stupidly hacked the old pipe off without getting a replacement thinking it would be no problem.

Thanks

James

I hadn't realised this myself, I have also hacked the old one up. It appears you can only get aluminium stuff in 40mm now. I wonder if a piece of flexible 40mm radiator hose or similar could be used. I'm not all that keen on cardboard or aluminium hose.

Sent from my 02_jbla668 using Tapatalk

I ordered 40mm aluminium tube as i was i the same position, it's not very good - fits well in female side but not on male side but it will do as a stop gap until I find the proper stuff

Latest posts