Chelsea are doing my nut in!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcvw

Reaction score
Currently 2-1 up in extra-time...

And as per usual they're putting my sphincter through all sorts!!! :shock:

I cant watch them anymore...such a talent in the team spoilt by BOGbar and the like falling over tuffs of grass to get a free kick!!..

Sorry that was not directly aimed at Chelsea...Ranaldildo...mate man can play!! but why the drama?......there one bad apple in every team that lets the side down :(

Sh1te! Liverpool have just scored another... It's now 3-2 to Chelsea...

But... another goal from Liverpool and it's bye-bye Moscow!!!

I told you that they put you through the wringer!!! :shock:

Phew!!! Thank fcuk for that!!!

Chelsea are going to Moscow.

Well played Liverpool, but it just wasn't your night. Besides, you've been in too many European finals recently - it's somebody else's turn ;)

And as per usual they're putting my sphincter through all sorts!!!

just as long as your not putting allsorts through your sphincter.... :shock: else Bertie will knocking on your door

Watching football when there is work to be done, i dont know. :roll: I was putting a roof lining in a 63 fire engine split! :lol: :lol:

Haven't bought another bus yet... But have made serious enquiries about an interesting bus (in Europe), though nothing definite as yet...

Have viewed a few (in UK) - but nothing has said "take me home" just yet... They've been either too expensive or not quite what we want - or both :(

Still... there's no great rush - and besides - it gives us more time to acquire all those tasty morsels... like the weedeater beam that was delivered yesterday :)

"every 'Drog' has its day!".

...being the most successful british team domestically and in Europe, i guess Liverpool had to let someone else have a go for a change. Getting to the Champions league final was getting a bit boring anyway :p .

I hope Chelsea 'do one' on Man U in Moscow, i was happy for Lamps and more so for Avram. I dont think your manager deserves the disrespect he's been getting from the Press.

I was also surprised that that diving cheater Drogba wasn't up to his usual tricks and whinging, it was refreshing :) . I think he took notice of Raffa's criticisms. Hes a skilfull footballer, but i'd still be glad to see the back of him at the end of the year. The Premiership doesnt need that sort of behaviour on the pitch, pack him off to Spain or Italy! i think hell fit in better there.

Johnny said:
"every 'Drog' has its day!".

I was also surprised that that diving cheater Drogba wasn't up to his usual tricks and whinging, it was refreshing :) . I think he took notice of Raffa's criticisms. Hes a skilfull footballer, but i'd still be glad to see the back of him at the end of the year. The Premiership doesnt need that sort of behaviour on the pitch, pack him off to Spain or Italy! i think hell fit in better there.
Ditto!

Looks like all the £millions are about to pay off :roll: Not any Chelsea fans fault, but i don't fully agree that they will have won any recent silverware on merit.

It's simillar to someone winning a top vw show with a car restored by the best in the land, without the owner even getting his hands dirty.

Winning like that must feel slightly hollow? I could be wrong......

So.... I'm the only Liverpool fan then!

Never thought I'd say this.... but for one night only, I will support Man U! :roll:

Johnny said:
Simonet said:

ahem :D no your not :cry:
Most definitely not! It isn't just a coincidence that it's red stuff flowing through my veins. Born and bred L'pool, in Anfield, on the right side of the park :wink: so no blue blood here.

Ah well I guess we'll just have to get our sixth another time then, no rush. It pains me to say it but I'll be cheering utd at the Final, I lived in Manchester for a few years and some of my closest friends are utd season ticket holders so I feel my loyalties have to go with them.

Also, is it just me but it doesn't seem right that you need a visa to go to the European Cup Final. Surely if you need a visa then it aint Europe!

Thank goodness, having an Early Bay and being a Chelsea suppoerter doesn't have to be the norm!

Come on the Reds! (Well the Manc one's in this case!)

Was a great game to watch, and agree that "dog baa" did behave a little better. Didn't help my 10 year old son who was in tears....

Simonet said:

Never thought I'd say this.... but for one night only, I will support Man U! :roll:

WHAT :shock:

No Liverpool fan supports Man U, no matter what.

Latest posts