Contacting Red 9 Design

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valentine Won

Reaction score
Any one have problems contacting Simon on the mobile number that's on the website it just goes straight into voicemail been trying for the last 2 weeks and also not getting any messages back from the emails I am sending them?
Are they on holiday or something?
cheers Shaun

try these shaun i think its his mate he may help http://www.fiftysixdelux.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I think he is at a show this weekend or picking up his van after a paint job, if all went well he'll of picked up the van then gone straight to the show. I know this as my van was put on hold to get his finished.......

he's always answered first time when I've rung.

I spoke to him either earlier this week or the one before can't remember which

Tried his phone practically everyday last week and week before even left a message on his answer phone :?
thanks for all the replys guys I will keep trying

Shaun

yeh I spoke to him on Monday, keep trying he will eventually answer he has been side tracked with the spraying of his bus
nice guy by the way as well 8)

Cheers. I'll keep plugging away. Finally taking the plunge and ordering a full wishbone setup, and 4pot brake setup.

Nice mate!! your spending some serious money :shock: all I went for was the ez rider coilover kit hopefully will receive soon
cheers shaun ;)

Before you start get yourself a big lump hammer, those trailing arms can be a complete bitch!

Let me know if you need a hand

Bloody hell their prices have gone up, over £2k now for the front IRS set up and over a grand for the brake kit,

Out of interest Shaun why are you fitting the easi rider kit? and as well as a lump hammer a pry bar to lift the top arm away from the bump stop whilst you hammer it off, come off easier that way :lol:

To be honest my ride is harsh at the moment (cut and turned beam) wanted easy adjustment for when on hols camping etc also price is not to bad Compared to other lowering options and hopefully being able to fit myself

Just dont like the idea of removing the leaves and replacing them with a couple of rods, it means the damper is doing all the work that was originally done by the leaves as my understanding is that all the rods do is hold the trailing arms on.

I understand what your saying Graham and i appreciate it :D but have pm'd a few guys on here who have had them for quite a few years and have had no problems and as a business I don't think red9 would still be selling them is there were major faults with the design but like I said I do appreciate your comments ;)

Latest posts