• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Creative engineering 6 bow roof rack

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

preston

Reaction score
Was going to fit this to my bay but have decided against it and could do with the money. It is in adverage condition the wood is well weathered but if you wanted it to look like new it would just need a sand down and oiling and the metal rails polishing. Most of the bolts have damaged thread on them so idealy want replacing.
I'm after £350 as it is or I will clean it all up and replace all the bolts for £450
Rooftack is in cambridge

02777757.jpg

5e4a6211.jpg

I have ordered new nuts and bolts today so is good to go. I'm open to offers on the rack. Just to add the wood is in great condition just looks weathered

Will take £300 for the rack with new bolts, if no interest by wendsday will stick it on volkszone then ebay

Preston I had a lot of interest in mine on the SSVC forum. I've passed on that yours in for sale here to all those that wanted mine. Hopefully they'll be in touch.. Cheers.

Dude,
Will you take £275, can pick up next weekend?
First post on here, but check out my user name on ssvc if you need to find out who i am!
Cheers

Merlydog said:
Preston I had a lot of interest in mine on the SSVC forum. I've passed on that yours in for sale here to all those that wanted mine. Hopefully they'll be in touch.. Cheers.

Ok cheers dude

bu54ter said:
Dude,
Will you take £275, can pick up next weekend?
First post on here, but check out my user name on ssvc if you need to find out who i am!
Cheers

Was after a little bit more than that mate

bu54ter said:
£300 then? Are all the clamps with the rack as well?

All the clamps are there and I should receive the new nuts and bolts on Tuesday.

Deal!!
Can you pm me your paypal, will send as gift so no fees! Then I'll contact you to arrange collection!
Cheers

Latest posts