Curtain Advice, please !!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wensbry

Reaction score
I have some material that I want made into curtains.

Being totally crap at anything like that, who would you recommend to make them up for me?

Cheers

Steve

Probably best to look around locally for an upholster they should be able to sort you out.

I cheated, bought some fabric and cut it into squares to cover each of the windows and then glued magnet strips onto the edges - now I just stick them up at night 8)

lard said:
I cheated, bought some fabric and cut it into squares to cover each of the windows and then glued magnet strips onto the edges - now I just stick them up at night 8)

Smart idea! May I ask, what glue you used and where did you find the magnet strips please.

I'll ask and let you know - my wife bought the glue & the strips came in a pack (they are like the ones that hold on L plates e.t.c.)

I got out my wifes sewing machine (that she'd never used) and taught myself to use it. I then made up my own ... they arent perfect but they are pretty good. Its horrible going into an og Westy cab curtain with the scissors for the first time though!

PM Dolly Daydream on here to see if she'll take on the job if you want minters?

Latest posts