damn cameras grrrr!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slammedkustom

Reaction score
did a painting job the other day, earnt £100 for a days work which made me happy.....
got home tonight and there is a penalty notice because i had 2 wheels on a box junction, £120! or £180 in 14 days time! Grrrrrrrrrr :twisted:
i would have been better off staying in bed that day really :cry:

Gutted for you m8 :( know what it's like, few months ago finished 12 hour night shift absolutely knackered & got a speeding fine on the way home :evil:

no points but i might as well stayed in bed that day and been £20 up!
i wouldnt be as annoyed if the bus in front of me hadnt taken up both lanes meaning me and another guy were stuck on the grid!
damn busses!!! :twisted:

Gutted for you mate.

I was coming home from camping in Poole in Sept and got a letter thru the door from Doset Police saying i went thru a Red. Sent them a letter back (on deadline day) requesting proof of the driver. Yesterday I got 2 lovely pics of the lil van creaping thru the red (looks cool as it happens). Obvoiusly you cant see the driver as we were laiden with gear, so my question wasnt answered, will reply with same request and see wot happens. Is this a points offence anyone or just a fine?

CB

its just a fine but it £120! thats a lot of cash for me :evil:
i wouldnt mind it so much but i couldnt move because of the damn bus taking 2 lanes up :cry:

Always argue it I have never paid a fine yet one or two letters and they give up.....

Its not financially worthit for them to chase you...

If the bus pulled across both lanes as you were trying to cross :wink: then its always down to points of view.....if nothing else it gives a little breathing space to cough up the reddies....

thats the way fight the power.....
:lol:

As long as you can be bothered to spend ten mins to write a decent letter you stand a good chance of getting away with it.....big emphasis on the bus pulling across the junction causing a hazard :wink:

you were in the car!? everyone does that accidently sometimes!!

i cant afford any driving penalties, especially speeding, as it was increased to 6 points (or so I've heard) and i have only been driving since june 30th, so 6 points and I'm banned for 2 years!

points depends on how far over the speed limit you are..

ie motorway 94+ gets you 6 points
30 zone 45+ gets you 6 points

Araon said:
points depends on how far over the speed limit you are..

ie motorway 94+ gets you 6 points
30 zone 45+ gets you 6 points

I got caught doing 99.98 mph on the motorway a couple of years back - got away with 3 points and a small fine (I was shaking like a leaf in the police car - I think this helped!) - in Hampshire that would usually be an automatic 6 month ban so I was very lucky... :oops:

Remember kids, it's not big - and it's not clever... :oops:

;)

Araon said:
Remember kids, it's not big - and it's not clever... :oops:

my first car is a van, so i can't even get over 60.. but one of my friends already has a speeding ticket.. and 3 points... tut tut..

shouldn't have a clio then :lol:

Latest posts