Declare your vanfest purchases!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

easy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Right then, who bought what? any bargains? what did ya get :wink:

I will start the ball rolling.

Got new clear front indicators and bulbs - fitted at show :wink:
Also got 2 suitcases bargain price of £25 for both, already sold 1 and the other is a keeper! (its red and beige :roll: )

8)

easy said:
Right then, who bought what? any bargains? what did ya get :wink:

I will start the ball rolling.

Got new clear front indicators and bulbs - fitted at show :wink:
Also got 2 suitcases bargain price of £25 for both, already sold 1 and the other is a keeper! (its red and beige :roll: )

8)

A second hand rear lamp lens, because I cracked one in Morrisons car park on the way up, oops.

A second hand rear lamp cluster to get shot of the crappy repro one I have on the bus at the moment.

One of those little red wagons from JK and a leather VW documents wallet.

Pair of new blue seat belts £30.00
Deluxe door grab £10.00
5 litres morris's 30 oil £10.00
Could have spent about £5,000 more!!!!

An excellent alluminium cooler from Tim Monkeyspinner 8)

The rest was incidental stuff, some 76 oil, a Camper and Commercial Binder and ANOTHER Westfalia special magazine ;)

I had some cash left so, I paid up front for Brighton Breeze too :)

grinder £10
feeler gauges x 3 £3, im always losing the buggers!
minkytastic spent £££££! :shock:

didnt see anything on the saturday as i was working n autojumble was well down! :shock:

Set of Mooneyes reg plate bolts -£4.50

They don't fit as the holes are too small :roll:

once again, I took parts to the show for people who asked for them, and brought them home again as they didn't get in touch :lol:

Genuine inner screen panel £59.. (actually looks like it is :roll: )
Pre-ordered the new khayam motor dome awning (sleeps 4 but still has 3m square drinkin' place) $$$$$

Parachute man for my lad with non tangle strings £2.50 :lol:

Beer (plus a kind donation of beer from Mike F) :lol:

The little bugger spent money on cushions and the angelic get got the price down :lol:

Wanted to buy a no more rusty bits pedal tray but they only do the late (short version) :( I know they fit but run short of covering everything he has a late steel one but he cant confirm wether LHD or RHD and I would prefer not to be cutting it up to fit anyone got any suggestions or pointers I spotted loads of earlies sporting various different trays :? .

To be honest I spent most of my time at the tune up workshop and the autopsy some people are just born to work on aircooleds some awesome skills on show....

no more rusty bits were gonna do rear hatches etc, when i spoke to them last year? does anyone have any news on this?

Sliding doors would be ace! :wink:

spoke to them but he was very sketchy on the bits he has :? or was in the pipeline

Some more fibre items would go down a treat though, get that weight down (hark at me fat b'stard), I remember you used to be able to get a full fibreglass front end some years back (even bay to split conversions :shock: ). Surely its not beyond it to get a full fibre body bolted to the rolling gear/floor pan doors etc...

Bay splits used to make loads of stuff, but they are now dufunked :( I would love it if you could get more fibre glass stuff, anything to get a few more MPH out of the old girl.
:wink:

Got a new plug for the sink (and got far to excited by actually finding one :roll: ) a few magazines and lots of funkyDub jewelery for SWMBO 8)

a new khyam awning which will be delivered next year
magazines
mesh plate that goes behind the front grill- we never had one!
tweezers :?
gas for my grill to make more cups of tea :?
tshirt

I softened my missus up by agreeing to buy one of those camping twirlers...

flyer.jpg

then sneaked off and bought beauty rings and eyelids - can't get enough chrome on a deluxe!

beautyring.jpg
eyelid.jpg

Also got some great bargains at the tool stall, most of which ended up under the back seat 'just in case'.

too much...... :roll:

but very pleased with a new Kyham awning for next year, like the motordome but with a bedroom annexe...

front kick panels,
front cab mat,
new steering wheel,
clear front indicator lenses,
picked up a good s/h internal westy light
and a screw cap for the water tube on the sink..
oh and a very good s/h cab air vent tube as some twit cut a bloody great hole in the back of my one.....

had a fab weekend, but it was fast becoming a radio-flyer convention, I've never seen so many!!

roll on next year...... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carole

carole said:
too much...... :roll:

but very pleased with a new Kyham awning for next year, like the motordome but with a bedroom annexe...
Carole

that's the family one that we've had...we'll now have an ensuite toilet! how damn posh

can't wait for next year to try it out

oh, almost forgot....

bought one of the official Vanfest sweatshirts, must have been one of the lucky few as they had none out at 9.30am, went back 2 hours later and virtually all gone...... :?

had to buy a large as that was all they had left, but given it the special tumble dryer treatment today and now it's a medium, lovely!

anyone else get one?

Latest posts