Deluxe Laundry Van

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant believe you 6 where sober enough to take such great photos :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would'nt be surprised if you all got pulled up for drink/drugs test. :lol: :lol: :lol:

WICKED PHOTOS :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Cool photos Matt, looks like an awesome trip. You do love those HDR shots dont you

thanks for getting me the beer too

pete

Good to catch up with you Lisa today mate, thought i'd post this so you can admire my lows ;)

mattsbus-1of1-1.jpg

Your Bus is looking mint fella 8)

Yeah good to see you too Stu.

Glad things went well for you over there today :)

Thanks for the photo....I was thinking of going back to stock anyway :)

See you soon.

Due to the fact of my little incident at EBi (losing my oil as a result of ripping the sump plug out), I decided to have an Engine & Gearbox raise at T2D.

Whilst in, I had some other bits done to the front to assist the air shocks and I have to say I am really pleased with the results.....no more worrying about hitting the engine etc. It also rides loads smoother now as there is no need to put as much pressure in the shocks to get to the ride height :D

Couple of pics....not the best as off my Iphone........yes Pete G still HDR :mrgreen:

DCL2_tonemapped.jpg

DCL5_tonemapped.jpg

DCL3_tonemapped.jpg

DCL4_tonemapped.jpg

marcher said:
Still looking V cool M8. ( but i cant really see any differance :oops: :oops: :oops:, untrained eyes me)

PMSL :) It's not a huge noticeable difference to look at. Main thing is that as the engine and box has been raised, I have been able to drop the rear nearly an inch and still have more clearance than before.

With the front I now have a hard wired 'air lift' compressor that I can control from a button on the dash. The brackets that I have fitted have moved the shocks to help lift the van quicker when putting the air in.

So in response to your comment, there's only a 1cm difference at the front to before, so you'd probably not notice it on a photo :)

Jakes comment meant it looked better than yesterday as it needed a little tweaking :) :)

Matt Maz said:
With the front I now have a hard wired 'air lift' compressor that I can control from a button on the dash. The brackets that I have fitted have moved the shocks to help lift the van quicker when putting the air in.

As always "wouw, love it". Are you willing to share some photo's of the front shock brackets? Don't understand why the shocks are now quicker :oops:

Greetingts from Holland, mycha

Looks awesome dude!
I wish you and Grazy would stop posting pictures
Of ya PV's, it's making me want one well bad!

How much has the engine been lifted by? Looks like quite a bit.
By the way good to meet ya at whitenoise.

krusty said:
Looks awesome dude!

DO IT LUKE !

Grazy said:
krusty said:
Looks awesome dude!

DO IT LUKE !

As G said.....DO IT......although I do love your pick up :mrgreen:

Engine & box has been raised almost 2 inches, it has made a big difference on the Norfolk roads :D

Good to meet you too, shame we didn't see much of you, was a little bit worn out by the saturday!!!

Latest posts