Dirty Harry's westy

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ground hugger said:
Looks well that fella 8)I like it a lot ,now lets see some off road mucky shots :lol: :D

In the first pic you see me off roading big time with 2 wheels in the weeds :lol: :mrgreen:

Dirty Harry said:
ground hugger said:
Looks well that fella 8)I like it a lot ,now lets see some off road mucky shots :lol: :D

In the first pic you see me off roading big time with 2 wheels in the weeds :lol: :mrgreen:

:lol: it would be sacrilege to see it any other way....very nice ,bet your well pleased with it 8)

Today i fitted my 90 degree beru elbows at the HT leads that i had laying around for a year or so :oops:

Don't do it Harry. You'll struggle to get another one to this standard ever again. In a few years time it will become the one that you never should have sold. Then again, I guess it depends on what your new project is. ;)

Hope your doing the right thing Harry.....

:(

If only I had the money!!! ( Would solve my future sleeping arguments!)

Good luck Mate.... Whats the new Project then??? 8)

The new "project" is our house, it needs a bit of upgrading :roll:
So need some funds to do this, maybe i can come up with a other solution but for now it's the only way :cry:

Dirty Harry said:
The new "project" is our house, it needs a bit of upgrading :roll:
So need some funds to do this, maybe i can come up with a other solution but for now it's the only way :cry:

:( house is important but you have one of the best Westy's around, you will regret it :cry:

Hope you get a good price for your van, it looks to be in fantastic condition and must be one of the most OG westys around!

Shame you gotta sell, but I'm sure you've considered all options before this one. :cry:

Thanks for all the kind words guys, it is a very though decision but in this price class busses won't shift easy so i still can enjoy it as there is no hurry and maybe there will be another solution so i can keep it!!

Gave the bus a good wash for the upcomming show this weekend, the international bug weekend in Wanroij http://www.ikwwanroij.nl/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This is a huge show ;)

Latest posts