Does your bus have a name?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emerald

Reaction score
mine doesnt :?

ive had him for 4 years and hes never had a name! nothings ever been 'right' except things like rust bucket, shed, waste of fecking space etc.. :lol:

Mine is called Poppy, mainly because she used to pop from the exhaust allot, but all better know. (new engine!)

I was going to call her Tameka! but it was a bit to bling for her :D

bertie - full name albert cookie - originally from albuquerque (see what I did there!), now residing in the slightly colder climate of Peckham!

The 69 is called Pru as the reg no is PRU ***G

The 78 is Fergie, as when we rang a previous owner to check the colour, we were told Massey Furgeson red.

dancingbay i like that one :D

my bay is called Hos, Just cos i told my fiancée to name it and she says "hmmmm, Hos." I was totally puzzled but agreed then she explained because its a Heap Of S@!T, Lol women have no taste some times, but it stuck :)

mines called WEBSTER as he always has webs inside or outside and collects spiders (i hate spiders too) so i better get used to them :lol:

mikeyweaves said:
Ours has, but you know that already! :)

We called her/him 'April' while he/she was living with us! :wink:

HE is a BOY!!! :lol:

i dont think ill ever name him...not if i havnt done it in the last 4 years! :roll:

Latest posts