Dormobile curtains

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marjorie71

Reaction score
Hi

Can any of you lovely Dormobile owners post pics of your front window curtains if you have the press stud fastening? Just want to check how they go before ordering material and new studs etc. I'm pretty sure the rest are all on the tracks that came with the van.

Thank you

from a practical point of view you might be better off considering the external wrap around cover that "hooks" over the top of the 2 front doors covering the front windows and the windscreen...

Sorry to hijack. I am putting my dormobile back together. Looking at your photo how is your roof lining attached. It doesn't look as if it goes under the windscreen seal as I am told it should. Advice would be great cheers

Hi again. Sorry to be a pain. We are a few press studs short - most fixed ones are on the van already. Can you buy the studs from any where or are they better from dormobile?

Cheers, sarah

Hi,
I'm sure you can get the press studs still.
I've removed the curtain track from my 68 Dormy cab area to revert back to studded screen covers.

Rob

Thanks for that. There's so much choice. We have 9 parts in the van, need to replace another 3. Was hoping to get away with just the top part of the press stud, the bit that goes onto the material :)

Great restoration on your van! Looks great!

thejinx said:
Sorry to hijack. I am putting my dormobile back together. Looking at your photo how is your roof lining attached. It doesn't look as if it goes under the windscreen seal as I am told it should. Advice would be great cheers

I ply-lined the roof westy style and stuck the headlining material to that, then if i need to which hopefully I wont for a while I can take it down

Latest posts