• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

early bay 2056cc type 4 engine,new price .DEPOSIT TAKEN.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peachy

Reaction score
i,ve owned this bus for 10 years and emigration is the only reason its for sale..
RHD UK BUS
ultra rare 4j original sprints upfront 5 1/2 rear
csp drilled and vented discs
engine built by james calvert at stateside.
hall horizontal flat fan ( only 5 made )
counterweighted crank
web 86 cam
914 rocker arms
measured deck heights
pushrod tubes cut to length
spring preasures calculated
matchported
reworked heads 44x38
uprated springs
johnson lifters
deep sump
B.A.S exhaust
6 rib gearbox
devon interior
be very supprised if you can get a better uk bus than this .
£13.5k
only phone if your serious 07855065497 pete. thanks.

DSC_0068.jpg

Seen this bus a few times and have to say its beautiful with a nice engine too, bump for a good bus

8)
bump for my ultimate early....
soemone will be very lucky!

Be surprised if you don't sell that in a heart beat! I've spent more than that and I'm not even running yet!

Ive been in this , Ive screamed in the back and drank beer in it too. It is a very nice bus with a great motor and outstanding body and paint . I know Peachie will Miss it loads ;) I was even there the day He first saw it too, Happy Days

The Bus is Located near Solihull , Birmingham UK

:mrgreen:

Gadget

15K for a RHD of that spec! What am I missing here...that has got to be a bargain! Wonder if the wife will lend me 15K?

This bus is very underground , most people dont notice the subtle changes,which is the way i like it. i,ve been asked to feature the bus twice and turned it down.

theres 3 changes to front bumper alone , 1 obvious the other 2 not so much, can you spot them???

ALL INCLUDED
all camping equipment fold up seats etc.
cooker
cooker stand
fold up table and chairs.
10 disc multichanger
rockford fosgate amp. mid to top range sound ,very crisp.
modified westy towbar to clear exhaust.

This bus is an inspiration... You TRUELY couldn't built one for that money... Not anymore...

Im surprised this is still not been snapped up yet!

seen busses go for this price with standard engines and full of repro shit!!

Just for curiosity, how much minus Engine peachy?
I have a fully built stroker motor sitting, pls don't take offence at the question,
I've never wanted a bus more can't stretch that far unfortunately :(

56 pumper said:
Just for curiosity, how much minus Engine peachy?
I have a fully built stroker motor sitting, pls don't take offence at the question,
I've never wanted a bus more can't stretch that far unfortunately :(

car,nt see why i,d take offence , do you want the wheels too? this would make it even cheeper ,but as i,m emigrating i will have to give it some thought. make us an offer this will probly make my mind up!

What a beautiful bus. :shock: Lovely mods, super subtle. ;) PS re the front bumper, can only spot 2 of the mods, 1. Wider set overiders? 2. Lowered mounting of bumper?

Buss69 said:
What a beautiful bus. :shock: Lovely mods, super subtle. ;) PS re the front bumper, can only spot 2 of the mods, 1. Wider set overiders? 2. Lowered mounting of bumper?
well done ! and the final one buy u a beer if you can get it!

peachy said:
Buss69 said:
well done ! and the final one buy u a beer if you can get it!

Damn your eyes! You got me, no idea what that last mod is. It just goes to show how super subtle this bus is. ART.

PS still want to know what the last mod is. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts