early bay finds

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurence

Reaction score
hey thought i'd share with you some pic's of some eb's. found them at a scrap yard after going to look at a t25 a mate had spotted. not realy interested in the t25 in the end, just wana buy these buses.
heres some photos :D
eb crew cab
DSC04140.jpg

DSC04127.jpg

DSC04128.jpg

rather far gone bus, but i fancy the chalenge
DSC04125.jpg

DSC04124.jpg

DSC04124.jpg

with some nice bits inside
DSC04126.jpg

then this.. spot it :lol:
DSC04143.jpg

DSC04144.jpg

DSC04145.jpg

realy to far gone!! lol

also found a 64 square back along with a early 60's beetle and the late bay next to the cc.
cool hey :D just hope the old french man sells it all :roll:

I'd definitely take on that crew cab, are they for sale or is he just hoarding them :?:

what a waste. even the upside down one has about £500 worth of bits on it at least. it seems such a shamr that these will probably rot away to nothing. :(

To start with none of them are forsale, think he just wants them to rust away to nothing i think, along with all the other old cars! I spent hours walking round theres so many things i'd love to have.
I'm guna pop round there again this week, had to give a few weeks for him to make his mind up what he wants to do and prices..!
Though i do think the one upside down is beyond past it, don't even see what i could get off it? Apart frm bumpers mayb..

laurence said:
To start with none of them are forsale, think he just wants them to rust away to nothing i think, along with all the other old cars! I spent hours walking round theres so many things i'd love to have.
I'm guna pop round there again this week, had to give a few weeks for him to make his mind up what he wants to do and prices..!
Though i do think the one upside down is beyond past it, don't even see what i could get off it? Apart frm bumpers mayb..
:shock: --petrol flap- glass gearbox-rear drums -without looking possibly-dash- indicator unit -steering wheel -steering shaft +box front beam --seats gearstick + linkageindicators headlights ...... ;)

You gotta get the crew cab out of there ;)

I could spend hours walking round breakers yards :D

yup was meant to stop off on the way home today but only remembered when i wa already half way home! so i'll go tmz and keep ye posted!
only thing being is over here in france, when a cars not got its paper work it pritty worth less! you cant just re-aply for a log book like in england, supose i colud just have a few new features in the garden :D be a shame to break them if i cant sort paper work! crapy french laws :(

Latest posts