• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early Bay LHD Throttle kits ....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi I have always thought the pedal action was poor and this might be the remedy (fingers crossed :lol: ) I was looking on the website and you list Euro and UK variants ... excuse my ignorance but which would I need for my T2 built late 71 but registered 72?

Cheers.

Pickles said:
Hi I have always thought the pedal action was poor and this might be the remedy (fingers crossed :lol: ) I was looking on the website and you list Euro and UK variants ... excuse my ignorance but which would I need for my T2 built late 71 but registered 72?

Cheers.

Sorry forgot to say its a US import LHD :oops:

The uk and euro reference is for postage purposes , im not clever enough to work out how to add postage at the checkout so just add to price of item . Your in the uk just take up uk option .
Your not the first to ask , will alter the wording ... Cheers .

curly head said:
Hello

Do you have any LHD units left complete with rubber gaitor?

If some will PayPal the money over

Regards

Dan
Got about 30 kits ready to go , so plenty at the mo , just placed an order for another 300 as kit is being featured in a magazine next month/month after i believe ..

the_troupster said:
Also interested in a RHD kit when available...

Jim
Need to fit another bus up then it shouldnt be long .
Ordered the long pushrods today , just need to finalise the pivot shape then should be good to go . Will be checling another rhd bus out very soon , once i know more i will bung something up .

norm said:
hello
payment sent
norm :D

Posted today cheers .

To anyone that wants to buy at a show i will be at Ninove and i will have a pitch at volksworld in the swapmeet section , got some second hand stuff im flogging aswell . Pop up and say hi .... Aiming at having lhd splitty kits, lhd earlybay kits rhd earlybay kits and rhd split kits for sale so i think it could be a busy weekend ....

Can I have one for my right hand drive crossover when ready please butty

Mark

If your able to take a few pictures it may help , need to see the section under the drivers floor where pedal rod comes through .

Latest posts