• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early Bay LHD Throttle kits ....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WillK said:
Very interested in RHD kit, mines a complete mess.

Do you have a table at dubfreeze?.. hope to see you there
Will
Will be there but no table . Will have a stand at the volksworld show upstairs in auto jumble area . Should have all 4 kits there for sale .

Hi mate i need one of these as my link broke today can i pay on paypal and who do i make payment too cheers Kevin

Lhd ones are on website http://www.buttysbits.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; easiest way to buy one .

Butty

All fitted now after fitting two cables ( the first one was too short as I fitted a new carburettor in at the same time :-/ but must admit money well spent, it feels so much better and more responsive.

Thanks

Steve

Whistler said:
Butty, I am going to pickup a RHD one at Volksworld, is it worth asking you/paying you to put one aside for me? Or will you have plenty there?

Ta.

Same here - but LHD Please :D

Im planning on having all the kits there in large numbers , so i think you should be ok . Got 40 earlybay and splitty lhd kits ready to go , rhd ones need confirming theres no issues with them several are out on test at the mo , and should also have rhd splitty ones there ..... Going to be a busy weekend i think . I will be upstairs in the autojumble area with various new bits and filling the gaps with second hand bits aswell .....

Hi Butty,

How are the RHD kits coming on?

They look great and I'm interested in getting one but know my old kit has been replaced in the past.

P1010896.jpg

Can you see any possible issues fitting one from the pic, or is there any thing I should look for?

Cheers

RHD kits are out there hopefully some feedback may come in soon , been rethinking rhd kits design to allow for the varying previous repairs as no 2 buses seem the same . But is going to take a while to finish as im still finishing off the RHD split kit , but thats nearly done then i can spend more time and effort on rhd bay ones .... Sorry about delay . Will be at volksworld upstairs inside at the swapmeet area come and visit , should have various kits for sale there . .

Got mine the other day and it's great being able to get a nice idle now without flicking the pedal up all the time!
Had to adapt fitting slightly as I have different cable end due to scoob engine, but all good.
Many thanks Butty.
Cheers
Al

Glad you like it , i should be finishing off the rhd split ones very soon , so i can then have another go at the rhd early bay ones again , got a few different ideas .......
Will also be doing a little gadget to help the later bays out 72 onwards , little under pedal gadget ...

Sorry, should have asked you at Volksworld, but just what is the current state of play with the RHD Early Bay kits? I'd be keen to give one a try when they're available. Thanks Simon :D

Latest posts