• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early bay parts

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

69ArmyBay

Reaction score
Hi

I am open to sensible offers on all these items & would prefer buyer to collect or arrange collection/courier:

1No RHD Early Bay Rust Free Front Beam - Removed from my Oz import early bay when fitting a lowered beam. No Leaves. £125

RHD Early Bay Steering Boxes - Both fitted and removed by me due to play in the steering and then realised when i bought a refurbished box from Just Campers the steering on bays is just crap generally! Both sold as seen. £75 each.

1no pair of Early Bay Creative Engineering Spring plates. Fitted and then removed due to running 17" Dia Wide Wheels on my bay. £175

1No RHD Early bay Middle bench Seat with Brackets/Bolts in reasonable condition - another item that has been sat under a tarp in the garden for a couple of years. Bought a few years back from Stamford hall but never fitted and realistically don't have the time/inclination to fit in the near future so up for sale. £175

Bank Transfer (prior to collection) or Cash on Collection from Stockport Area (Greater Manchester)

Can email pics on request - anthonyandlaura AT sky.com

Regards

Tony - 07429 191490

mattyd72 said:
Tony, are the spring plates adjustable ones?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Yes they are mate - as per the creative engineering website

Trying to clear up the garage.....all the parts listed in the original post except the bench seat still up for sale.

Thanks

Tony

Hi Tony

Could you mail me a pic of the steering boxes please.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts