Earlybay Camp Out 23/4 April 2016-Banbury BOOKING SITE OPEN

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
StuF said:
Ticket just bought!
Looking forward to this one! 8) 8)

Having now been told I am going to be in the Falklands 6 months early - Clare and I wont be attending
Ticket sold - cheers Jonathan! 8)

Gutted - although should be back in Blighty for Spa! 8)

cotswoldiver said:
Graham L said:
OK so a call out to those that expressed an interest but have yet to book, in order for this to work we really need to understand how many people and vans are turning up for the event to ensure toilets etc are sufficient. So far we have received only 15 bookings yet over 50 people expressed an interest in the event.

If you are planning on attending I'd be grateful if you could book in advance in order to make the planning easier,

Graham
Are you going to open it up to all forum members, or only those with an earlybay can attend?

I'm sure we can let you squeeze in behind the hedge somewhere :)

Graham L said:
cotswoldiver said:
Graham L said:
OK so a call out to those that expressed an interest but have yet to book, in order for this to work we really need to understand how many people and vans are turning up for the event to ensure toilets etc are sufficient. So far we have received only 15 bookings yet over 50 people expressed an interest in the event.

If you are planning on attending I'd be grateful if you could book in advance in order to make the planning easier,

Graham
Are you going to open it up to all forum members, or only those with an earlybay can attend?

I'm sure we can let you squeeze in behind the hedge somewhere :)

In which case two tickets just ordered. Promise to get a set of EB front indicators to help with the disguise to make it look like a very early crossover :lol:

Typical :roll: military precision :roll: has resulted in my planned Falklands trip being moved back to Sept
So have just re-ordered some tickets! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

See you peeps there!

StuF said:
Typical :roll: military precision :roll: has resulted in my planned Falklands trip being moved back to Sept

See you peeps there!

:lol: :lol:

can you make DATC now bud if so pm me ;)

getting my ticket tonight 8)

StuF said:

See you peeps there!

:roll: .........Make your mind up...... You coming or not!!!!?????

:mrgreen:

We at Coffee 2 pickup are looking forward to providing our early bay single cab coffee shop service at the event on both Saturday and Sunday thanks for the invite Graham

Coffee guy said:
We at Coffee 2 pickup are looking forward to providing our early bay single cab coffee shop service at the event on both Saturday and Sunday thanks for the invite Graham

Irish coffee??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You guys bring the Irish whisky. We will provide the coffee :) I am loving the sound of this event even more :lol:

Latest posts