EarlyBay Display - Dubs in the Park

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good stuff - thats 2 ! I will attempt to get my van back on the road by then aswell - thats makes 3 !

The TVW guys are looking for about 10 vans for a line-up - anyone else for the first official EarlyBay line-up !

I'm helping to organise the show so I'll be there with our 71 Westie, we're supposed to have it parked on the LTV lineup but as we're taking the Beetle as well....... :wink:

I think TrevW will have his Devon available as well 8)

Right, Trev and Tallpaul will be part of the lineup along with myself, thats three LTV Early Bays 8)

Have posted on http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?t=1461...

I'll be there.

DSCF1960.jpg

:D

spent the morning at the show site planning the layout, got a nice spot under the trees in the shade for EB lineup :wink:

I anticipate being there, may have two vans for the line. Ill confirm nearer the time?
Lots of work on at the mo!

I'm also up for coing along - need to iron out a couple of minor points - cousins coming from Austria I think.

hows the banner coming along?

do you need to make copies of the flyer to go under the windscreens in the lineup and to flyer any EBs not in the lineup?

anything else you need?

:)

banner has now been ordered, should be here this week, and yes, will bring a good supply of flyers to post around..

Latest posts