EarlyBay'ers spotted in Magazines

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done on the C&C artical slammedresto, wont see it mind as ive dumped my subscription to that mag in favour of "Retro Car".
I said it was a for sale feature................................ :lol:
Well done.

Thanks guys, The shoot was months ago, long before i considered selling, there may be news after christmas on that, if all goes to plan i will have a new project on the go in the new year

i will try to scan in a copy of the article when i get a chance, I was well impressed with it , did you spot my son brandon in his pajamas, Julian had the bus nearly 8 hours.........lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

clyde said:
slammedresto said:
Julian had the bus nearly 8 hours.........lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

8 hours...............what happened, it didnt brake down did it. :(

He takes his time, and doesnt like to be rushed, and as it was 1/2 mile from my house decided make a day of it. Over 2-300 pictures, but the end result was excellent

sparkywig said:
Camper & Commercial arrived today, nice feature on slammedresto's bus. :D

Superb centre page shot in particular. 8) well done Gary :)

Clem said:
sparkywig said:
Camper & Commercial arrived today, nice feature on slammedresto's bus. :D

Superb centre page shot in particular. 8) well done Gary :)

Cheers all

heres the pics

S5002003.jpg

S5002006.jpg

S5002011.jpg

S5002015.jpg

thats some sweet pics there mate!!!!
hopefully should be seeing a bit more of my work in that mag in the coming year.....

hopefully!

slammedresto said:
Over 2-300 pictures, but the end result was excellent

I'm glad you were happy with it!!!

I am about to email you the Pdf's I have of the feature and both posters, yes, there were two posters in the running, I think we picked the right one!!

I have also converted them to jpg for you too, I'll send 'em over in a while so keep an eye on your inbox!

A few statistics from the shoot, which was excellent and went really well I might add....

A total of 320 shots taken of which I submitted 114 to David at Camper & Commercial

First shot taken at 3.08 pm

Last shot taken at 6.35 pm

I got another pic in Voowoo again, volksfest article, got my pic shy misses in the background as well :lol:

yippee my van has been put on giant pull out poster in this months Volksworld.....i'm well made up......cant wait till shows start, love it!!!!!!!

needtogolower said:
yippee my van has been put on giant pull out poster in this months Volksworld.....i'm well made up......cant wait till shows start, love it!!!!!!!

Your bus is one of my favourites fella look forward to seeing it at shows this year 8)

Just got my VWCamper, takes a while to make it to the states, and wanted to congratulate you on your article and pix!

:party0053:

jon simon and scott taken from the rear in camper and bus at the final fling also a really cool delta green on fuchs( coolest eb out there in my opinion) and an awesome westie

ooooh thats sounds like it might be my final fling report?!?!

...ahhh well didnt use my words...but did use my pics! coolio!!! :)

and some great pics they are sir! many thanks for the piccies of my bus :mrgreen:

1PoppyFinalFling09.jpg

2PoppyFinalFling09.jpg

8)

ah the penny dropeth...i want to know how the heck you stayed sober enough to get jonny flipseat kinton in full regalia. really great to meet you and simon there and keep up the good photography work.the bus on the end looks the same height as the others from that angle :mrgreen:

Latest posts