EarlyBay'ers spotted in Magazines

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to here it Marvin, thought you was being a bit hastey selling the bus. They are growers you know.

Marvin said:
I trust you Volksworld readers now have my Bus hanging on the wall? December 08 on the bus calender.

I've fallen in love all over again. Keeping her now.

NICE ONE DUDE :mrgreen:

Your bus rox :twisted:

had a shock at work the other day,re reading volksworld and on one of the last pages,advertising the volksworld show theres a small pic of the earlybay line up with the front of my pickup on, :shock:
only taken me 8 years to get in.

Planty of EB action in the USB feature in the new Camper and Commercial mag :)

ShaneR, maddog, Jesus and kenlondon for starters! Nice one guys!

winter08015.jpg

I was flicking through new [jan 09] copy of Camper & Bus and found my van on page 46!
It was taken at Brighton Breeze, my first show in my new van, beginners luck, i guess.
It was great to see such a variety of vans :D
Shame i did`nt get to meet up with anyone from EarlyBay, i`ll try to in new year.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :mrgreen:

Also in Jan 09 mag is Nellys Blue Porsche powered van and Panelwelds Green Panel van 8)

hi well done to all involved with the USB artical, carn't wait to get back to "the pod" next year to race with you, thanks for the inclusion in the artical. steve
phillincampermagusbarrow.jpg

Well done again USB'ers :)

Just got the latest Camper and Bus .... wow!

Fanofthevan is the cover star (now sold to Jerry Seinfeld no less!) and Caroles crewies has a great feature. Tons of EB action from Brighton, and a feature on Monkeyspinner Tims 'Roadhouse Retro' establishment.

Top job! 8)

got my copy of camper and bus yesterday and saw a pic of my panelvan at brighton breeze. how happy am i :D merry christmas to you all.

Got my Feb issue of Volksworld & I'm on the contents page :D Not only that but they've made it official, my crew is cool 8)

Fame, I musn't let it go to my head :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve

Thought that was yours Steve. You really needed confirmation that your bus is cool huh? Like there was ever any doubt! :roll:
Congrats on the pic anyhow, what a happy start to the new year!
Pete.

Just got Febs Volksworld and i'm in the baydar columb :D
Seems like it'll be the only good thing to happen to us this year (see for sales) :!:

My westy is in this month's Ultra, my old oval on the opposite page. :mrgreen:

UltraVWJan20091.jpg

My early bay forms the back drop to the Dormobile artical in this months Volksworld Camper & Bus, just got the van back and am chuffed to bits. Got complimentary mag chuffed to have my van in print, now to crack on with the rest of it....

Gadgets and Bens Early Bays are 'double headered' in the latest Ultra VW - top feature guys!

8)

You can see me chatting to some dood in the write up of The North Devon Final Fling :wink:

Monster966 said:
Got my Feb issue of Volksworld & I'm on the contents page :D Not only that but they've made it official, my crew is cool 8)

Fame, I musn't let it go to my head :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve

I stood around this for about an hour at Slough........Nice!

Clem must subscribe or have insider info, last issue says next out not out until 27th. My local supplier certainly didn't have a new issue in today. Look forward to the feature though, top busses.

Latest posts