EarlyBay'ers spotted in Magazines

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my Camper and Bus - nice feature John! :)

James' Panzerfaust is in there also. Plus a nice couple of white Westys in the camping booklet, I did spy! :D

loving the front cover dormobile, had a good look round this at vanfest last year, gave me a few ideas esp the rear bedding area, as i dont have one this is a good idea.

always love teledials on early bays :D

I spotted clyde's arse in the DF write-up in C&B this month :roll: 8) He get's everwhere in that famous white westy of his :lol: :lol:

marcher said:
I spotted clyde's arse in the DF write-up in C&B this month :roll: 8) He get's everwhere in that famous white westy of his :lol: :lol:

I think theres a shot in the Ultra write up that pans a bit wider and includes yours too?

Must have been a ariel shot as Marchers bus was in the camping field behind the show ground feeling sorry for itself!!!!!

clyde said:
Must have been a ariel shot as Marchers bus was in the camping field behind the show ground feeling sorry for itself!!!!!

I must have dreamed it anyway, I was thinking of the pic in C and B, and it wasnt anything like his Westy anyway ....

I need more sleep, or something! :oops:

I'm very chuffed to have a feature on my Danbury in the latest (May/June) Camper and Commercial! :D

Picture789.jpg

Picture790.jpg

:)

Nice one Doug, I spotted a Doug with a Danbury, and even I worked out it was you ;)

Nice deluxe Early as the centre spread, also in that issue. :)

Thanks Dan and Johnny. Yes, gotta keep the Danbury flag flying! :D

Dave Eccles at C & C should do quite well out of my family, as I've had requests from my brothers, sister and my folks for copies! :lol:

Latest Camper and Bus features the Volksworld Show with great shots of the line up and pics of slammedrestos and timmos White Westys :D

A shout to Deano for the sorting, too. Deserved!

Latest volksworld has a few pics of us in the EB line up at Voo Woo. Woop Woop.

My bumper is in the Voo Woo write up in Volkswank, and I'm in there too, wearing a green jacket standing next to Tempo. :msn4:

My westy is on the front cover of Volksworld camper and bus this month, and a motley crew of EB drivers are pictured at the T2D day, my sons also pictured in the Ballz Panel :mrgreen:

There is a phat pic of Grazys decked panel and 1 Tintintin's westy at Big Bang

Latest posts