EarlyBay'ers spotted in Magazines

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
luck comes in threes... he probably pick up the GT beetle at Volksworld next year :lol:

its worth a punt ant :wink:

Finally! :D

Really happy with the article.....pictures were taken in January 2008 so I have put a lot more into the bus since then.

Cheers James 8)

P151108_1625.jpg

P151108_162501.jpg

P151108_162502.jpg

I'm like a proud dad (Well I am a proud dad but......well you know what I mean... :lol: ).

Well done Jon
Look forward to reading the full article

Really happy with the article.....pictures were taken in January 2008 so I have put a lot more into the bus since then.

Cheers James 8)

P151108_1625.jpg

P151108_162501.jpg

P151108_162502.jpg

I'm like a proud dad (Well I am a proud dad but......well you know what I mean... :lol: ).[/quote]

Nice one Jon. I look forward to getting my copy on Thursday. 8)

Must sort out subscription soon.... :roll:

Glad you like what we did with it Jon!

Sorry for the delay - built up a bit of a back log of white Westy Bays...

But as they say - good things come to those who wait - even PE teachers! :wink:

james

retro.james said:
Glad you like what we did with it Jon!

Sorry for the delay - built up a bit of a back log of white Westy Bays...

But as they say - good things come to those who wait - even PE teachers! :wink:

james

Cheers James, very happy indeed, (even though I have had a ribbing in work....who told them :shock: ) :lol:.

White Westy bays are the way forward - "VW Camper and White Westy Bay Magazine" has a ring to it.....
:roll:

Well done Jon we couldn't Jon we couldn't be happier for ya, were just back from Latvia so we've got plenty of catching up to do and look forward to reading the full article.

Hope yiu and the family are well, bet they're proud as punch too!

Cheers
Nick & Zile

well done mate read that looks like a fun trip , Went to Malchesnie when I was a kid beautiful 8)

Wakey said:
Our "Ruby" a 1972 Devon is in this months Camper & Bus ref our euro trip :lol:

Russ Wakey.

yep well done, im green :mrgreen: would love the tmie off and the van in the condition to take a trip just like that 8)

Im in the January Volksworld not sure if its this one or camper & bus with some mates down in Woolacombe 8) Also my bus edition of camper & bus is being used to advertise the mag on the give away insert and advert :mrgreen: Many thanks James Peene & Ivan et al :wink: 8)

Caroles (old) double cab being featured next month! 8)

I trust you Volksworld readers now have my Bus hanging on the wall? December 08 on the bus calender.

I've fallen in love all over again. Keeping her now.

Latest posts