EarlyBay'ers spotted in Magazines

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved the one of Steves bus, good to see some before and afters.

P050808_1704.jpg

And of course Mike and Pauls buses.....NICE:

P050808_1706.jpg

We are taking over the world... 8)

Couple of 'shoot shots'

arch-1.jpg

100_2644.jpg

100_2649-1.jpg

Picture7.jpg

Well chuffed! 8)

Youve been dying for someone to mention your feature so you could post those photos havent you Clem :roll: Nice shoot, but hows the cold :lol: cough :wink:

clyde said:
Youve been dying for someone to mention your feature so you could post those photos havent you Clem :roll: Nice shoot, but hows the cold :lol: cough :wink:

Yep .... do ya 'really' blame me?

He's had that cold since the shoot :lol:
Looks a bit chilly there Clem :shock:

Great feature though and well deserved!

Clem said:
clyde said:

Not at all, I had my van shoot in January and can't wait to see the finished article, the anticipation is killing me. James assures me it will be in the Oct or Nov issue, but how can it follow all of these great early bays. It has a hell of a lot to live up to.

And mine is another white Westy!

Yeah, our pics were done in January too ..... after speaking to James about it at RTTS 07! :lol:

Its been a dickens of a wait, but well worth it. Even if Steve (Ego T) did jump the queue! :x :wink:

Great to see the Earlies from here showing up though!

Clem said:
clyde said:

:mrgreen:

i was gonna mention it, but i was waiting for your cold to clear up first :wink: lol

great feature guys, white westy pop tops FTW

we gonna have a pop top westy line up some time, there 4 of us on theis thread alone :mrgreen:

jjgreenwood said:
opportunity to ask can i be in the eb lineup @ vanfest?

Not sure we are having a line up as such at Vanfest. The 'themes' of display are predetermined by the organisers and we had our 'turn' last year. This year the emphasis is on commercials. Given the mental busyness of Vanfest and restrictions on vehicle movement ad-hoc displays arent really a goer.
The best solution is for people to enter the show and shine on Sunday and coordinate getting there together so that they can all park up together. Thus creating a display within the show and shine.

8)

Two years ago at vanfest i organized an early bay line up(the first). I did it on the grass next to the main hall and got about 10 vans.
The problem is not with driving around Vanfest its self has they dont really have a policy on this, its getting people to be bothered to show up for a line up when they are settled somewhere camping.

Clem wrote "Not sure we are having a line up as such at Vanfest."

Didnt expect you to organize this Clem so dont worry. I think Slammedresto was thinking of something along the lines of a White westy pop top get together. Im sure we could organize something between ourselves just to get together for a picture or two.

A friend of ours (who came with us) spotted our van in Volkswold Camper issue following Brighton Breeze 2006.

Obviously kept a copy

Latest posts